10-21-2008, 10:35 PM #1
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The new call of duty was slagged off as rubbish as soon as the 3 words came up. World War 2. Gamers instantly thought it would spoil the follow-on to the massively succesful, Call of duty Modern warfare. But they will surely take back they're opinion as soon as they get they're hands on this game.

The game is virtually the same as the good old Call of duty 4. But with many different new guns, maps, playlists, attachments. But the thing that makes it top cod4 have to be the graphics. The graphics are even good on a standard definition television. The new maps are much larger than Cod4's but with may important battle areas which you must secure to stand a chance of warning. They're is also lot's of potential for snipers on the maps because snipers are given many hiding spots. The guns are really just guns. my favourite probably being the mp40 or the thompson. however i have only played Beta so it didn't give me many weapons to choose from.

Search and Destroy is still just as intense as it always has been. however some of the bomb places are very open like on castle where the bomb is right in the middle of a massive walkway which is incredibly easy to snipe at people from and would require just 1 man protection.

The attachments are brilliant. there are still silencers and a red dot sight sort of thing and an acog sort of thing. unfortunately that can't be used on a sniper( bad luck no-scopers)! but there are things like the dual magazine which gives you plenty of ammo and hardly any reloading. It's like an MP5 with M60E4 ammount of ammo on the mp40. they're also flash hider's which are pretty much silencers but they hide the flash from your gun.

They're are tanks in the game which are really effective. Especially if you want to go on a super kill streak. Here's some advice for you. SHOOT THE TANKS WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE!!! trust me you will know why when a little nooby steps in his tank and thinks he is brilliant with his endless amount of rockets!

The perks are almost the same as Cod 4 aswell. But they're are some new and some tinkered with and then the others are basically cod4 perks. A new one would be like shades where you are immune to flash bangs. Second chance is basically last stand but where if you see someone in last stand but you have second chance aswell you can recover them. They're are also veichle perks aswell. Which you can use these to turn the turret faster or go quicker in the tank.

I hope this review might change your view of the new Cod and let's see you pre-ordering that game soon. I have!

Rating: 10/10
10-22-2008, 01:21 AM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
I must agree with you! It is absolutely Brilliant. I haven't played CoD4 in a Week and a half!

One note to add though...Juggernoob must be destroyed!
10-22-2008, 02:10 AM #3
Very thorough. But wouldn't this be a preview because you got this from the beta?
10-22-2008, 06:07 PM #4
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
lol yh i suppose

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo