10-24-2008, 04:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those Sony PS3 gamers who were looking forward to trying out COSad Awesome World at War beta, we have some bad news for you. The online multiplayer beta for Call of Duty: World at War will only be available for PC and Xbox 360.

This is nothing new, when Infinity Ward launched Call of Duty 4 beta last year, it was only made available for the Xbox 360. That will do nothing to ease the anger of PlayStation 3 owners, but I guess it is something we will just have to live with.

An Activision representative did say that the reason why the online multiplayer beta for Call of Duty: World at War will only launch on the Xbox 360 and PC is because of increased server and connectivity data. Oh well, the game looks doomed from the start, I want modern weapons not old ones.

THIS IS FROM: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank me if this helped!

The following user thanked Fletcher for this useful post:

10-24-2008, 04:43 PM #2
Default Avatar
Whitey
Well, at least there was a reason. Good info. That's such a dumb thing to not let there be a beta on PS3 though. Whats gonna be the difference when it comes out on the full game? We can still experience even if we don't have as much connectivity and increased server data.
10-24-2008, 04:45 PM #3
JonnehBoi
Vault dweller
Ye That Sucks, I Found That Out Today
When I Filled In A Prize-Draw Entry Last Week When Pre-Ordering In Game Store

& I Won!
But Badnews, BETA Was For XBox (Which I Dont Have)
A Ps3 CoD5:WaW Theme
And A M4A1 Carbine Gun For When I Get CoD5.

So Thats Alrite, Better Than Nothing I Guess.
10-24-2008, 05:02 PM #4
They're lying, they just really don't like PS3.
They did the same thing with COD3 (also made by Treyarch).
They didn't have any mic support, couldn't join friends in game, etc.
Again, Treyarch is a bunch of fanboys.
10-24-2008, 05:14 PM #5
joeyouwilose
I am error
ok wow i dont care if there is beta for cod www as long as theres internet for it when the actual game comes around
10-24-2008, 05:40 PM #6
yeah but i would like to try out the game.
10-24-2008, 05:58 PM #7
joeyouwilose
I am error
thats true a lot of people would but just because you want to try out the game dosent mean you will theres a thousand people that want to and dont get beta codes just get a demo of the game before you buy and see what you think of it im sure they will have the free demo on ps store on ps3
10-27-2008, 05:47 AM #8
ShadyDa1NOnly
Who’s Jim Erased?
I tho CODwaw was goin 2 be bad but i change my mind. CODwaw is pretty good. I cant wait 2 play it on my PS3 n own me some noobs=] lol.
10-27-2008, 05:20 PM #9
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
good info, thx, would have been good to get a beta for ps3, sony to lazy though
Last edited by Redfield ; 10-27-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo