10-24-2008, 10:18 PM #1
Sn1p3rZ
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); at the begingi say all the same things that call of duty had classes perks wepon mods and i thoght yer this is cod4 taken back to ww2 i then started to watch the youtube vidios and began to like what they had done to it with the additinal creat a class.

creat-a-class
as i saw the call of duty 4 creat-a-class i was always hering like manny of you i wolud think people complaing about the fact there where only 5 one for each wepon now the publishers have also had to lison to this so the though wer adding perstige in cod5 also so why not give people a reson to go up for more prestiges so they made the fact the more prestige you when the more slot you colus get to add all the wepons you want so there is no reson for people to be complaining about any of that any more

wepons
as i am use to all the modon wepons from call of duty 4 it took some geting use to singal shot due to me being so use to all the fully automatic rifals on call of duty 4 and i relly cont think of any thing elce to talk about the wepons there relly quit good

challages
the challages are relly the same as call of duty 4 just been named diffrent also there are a few new sound when you complet a challange you dont get the sound from call of duty 4 and you relly feel good when you here it and when you promoted its say"teen hut" and that relly the only thing it says also i dont know where they get the idears for some of the new challages they sound so insane but then again so did some of the cod 4 challages i mean like the challange in elite kill 2 enimes with the same sinper rifal bullet i dont know about every one elce but that one annoyed the crap out of me

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

Sn1p3rZ
10-25-2008, 01:50 AM #2
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
nice review, the game sounds good i cant wait untill it comes out
10-26-2008, 01:51 AM #3
Dude, make your thread readable. Ed It

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo