11-01-2008, 11:14 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unfortunately, PATCHED :(

DO NOT USE THIS WAY. LOOK DOWN FOR MUCH EASIER WAY. THIS IS FOR ARCHIVES PURPOSES ONLY Okay, first you have to have a large machine gun with a bi pod on it. Go prone and it'll give you the option to set up the bi pod. Move foreword while holding x to set it up. Make sure you hold x until it is completely set up. Then the ammo on your screen should disappear. This glitch is known about by Treyarch but won't be fixed until the next major update. This does work, as I was just doing it now, and it's amazing.

Edit: Heres an easier way.

THIS ONLY WORKS MOUNTED ON THE GROUND BTW.

Get on the ground. Get Mounted up. Push the left analog stick foreword. Your ammo will disappear. Enjoy.

Please plus rep and thank/nominate my post. Smile
Last edited by NP Carling26 ; 02-28-2009 at 10:55 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

_Narey_, bellis, Dingus98, Fletcher, George, iWannaViewTheForum, Jack Dearman, jordie308, K1ngSpore, laTex, Legend-PlayerX, lolyfoo, MOD1, NextGen, Rage, RollinShake1693, sokioku, SoLDieRDaP, World_War_3
12-28-2008, 12:26 AM #92
I CANT WAIT TO TRY DIS
EekEek:Sad AwesomeD
12-28-2008, 01:06 PM #93
LokiFM
Keeper
ty, its amazing!
12-29-2008, 01:48 AM #94
a lot of people have known this since the beta is this like the first find on this website
12-29-2008, 02:14 AM #95
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
No, this isn't the first big find, that was the under roundhouse glitch. And that's when I discovered this glitch, during the BETA.
12-30-2008, 04:23 PM #96
Default Avatar
Niki360
Hmm good idea, I'll try it.
12-30-2008, 06:08 PM #97
Great find. will definately use it.
12-30-2008, 11:40 PM #98
Redman
Haxor!
Does not work on zombie mode. Could not mount with the browning
12-31-2008, 11:32 PM #99
jimweda
Save Point
Originally posted by eddydiep View Post
Hello peaple. Please tell me if this glitch it work =) If yes, Does he work on zombies mode ?

I ran into this one by accident as well, but I noticed that it doesn't work in zombie mode but it does in co-op or multiplayer, I forget which one I was in. I was excited about this and tried in zombie, but it never gave me the option to mount the gun no matter where I tried. Anyone have any luck with this one. Thanks.

Jim
01-01-2009, 12:12 AM #100
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by jimweda View Post
I ran into this one by accident as well, but I noticed that it doesn't work in zombie mode but it does in co-op or multiplayer, I forget which one I was in. I was excited about this and tried in zombie, but it never gave me the option to mount the gun no matter where I tried. Anyone have any luck with this one. Thanks.

Jim

No, for some odd reason you cannot mount guns in Co-op or zombies. Even though it says "deployable" it ain't gonna deploy. I don't know why but it makes me sad because that would be the ultimate weapons in Zombies. Just firing and never stopping! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo