11-01-2008, 11:14 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Unfortunately, PATCHED :(

DO NOT USE THIS WAY. LOOK DOWN FOR MUCH EASIER WAY. THIS IS FOR ARCHIVES PURPOSES ONLY Okay, first you have to have a large machine gun with a bi pod on it. Go prone and it'll give you the option to set up the bi pod. Move foreword while holding x to set it up. Make sure you hold x until it is completely set up. Then the ammo on your screen should disappear. This glitch is known about by Treyarch but won't be fixed until the next major update. This does work, as I was just doing it now, and it's amazing.

Edit: Heres an easier way.

THIS ONLY WORKS MOUNTED ON THE GROUND BTW.

Get on the ground. Get Mounted up. Push the left analog stick foreword. Your ammo will disappear. Enjoy.

Please plus rep and thank/nominate my post. Smile
Last edited by NP Carling26 ; 02-28-2009 at 10:55 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

_Narey_, bellis, Dingus98, Fletcher, George, iWannaViewTheForum, Jack Dearman, jordie308, K1ngSpore, laTex, Legend-PlayerX, lolyfoo, MOD1, NextGen, Rage, RollinShake1693, sokioku, SoLDieRDaP, World_War_3
12-03-2008, 02:31 AM #47
LoL I bet you were pretty excited when you found this out. :P
12-03-2008, 03:24 PM #48
Originally posted by NP
Okay, first you have to have a large machine gun with a bi pod on it. Go prone and it'll give you the option to set up the bi pod. Move foreword while holding x to set it up. Make sure you hold x until it is completely set up. Then the ammo on your screen should disappear. This glitch is known about by Treyarch but won't be fixed until the next major update. This does work, as I was just doing it now, and it's amazing.

Edit: Heres an easier way.

THIS ONLY WORKS MOUNTED ON THE GROUND BTW.

Get on the ground. Get Mounted up. Push the left analog stick foreword. Your ammo will disappear. Enjoy. Please Plus rep me and thank my post.

UPDATE: As of recently I am seeing many videos on youtube not giving credit to anyone for this glitch. I discovered this glitch on November first, the day I posted it. I would appreciate it if you guys could spread the word and let me know if you see anyone on youtube taking credit. I play on Xbox and my GT is NP Carling26.

hate to tell u man but this was found in the beta by some lil kid
12-03-2008, 10:38 PM #49
ROOKBOY
Bounty hunter
swwweeeeeeeeett
12-03-2008, 11:02 PM #50
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by crazypsychoman9 View Post
hate to tell u man but this was found in the beta by some lil kid

Yeah, Uh... I found this glitch in the Beta if you were to lazy to look at the post date. 11/1/08. And idc if some little kid is taking credit for my glitch he prob. just wants credit so go and find him and tell him hes a fag, ok? Thanks.
12-04-2008, 05:21 AM #51
©hicka©hicka
Pokemon Trainer
i knew about this before i looked at it. it is actually pretty fun you can tick people off very easy
12-04-2008, 05:31 AM #52
i was playing yesterday and saw a guy shoot for a minute straight. thanks for letting me in on his secret.
12-04-2008, 01:13 PM #53
m4carbinehunter
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by NP
Juts an update, this is currently still in the game as I was doing yesterday and I read this on the CoD site from one of the developers that it is known about and will be fixed with the next MAJOR patch, but the next patch after that could bring it back. (Right from the developer.) Possible Question... I read here somewhere that someone said there was going to be a patch tonight at 9:00. Could this be the patch? I hope to god not!

Edit: m4carbine hunter it was only a week old. The "old" age here is a month. And you hardly have the right to be telling people what they're doing wrong Mr. Nine Post Wonder!

what ever dude
12-04-2008, 04:20 PM #54
Just tried it. Once you find a nice spot it works good.
12-04-2008, 08:19 PM #55
wkd glitch al go try it out now!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo