11-13-2008, 10:31 PM #1
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i was think of getting COSad Awesome Waw tomorow (Friday 14th Nov) and i was thinking befro i buy it i want some people to answer some questions for me (Only answer if you know)

1. It the online quality good?

2. I heard it's way diffrent to COSad Awesome4 is this true?

3. Are the guns any good? (are they just crapy wooden things)

4. Your overall view of the online play.
11-13-2008, 11:13 PM #2
1. The gameplay itself online is very fun and just as addicting as cod4.

2. Yes it's different in many ways, there is way less camping and the action is going on non-stop. The rumor that says the maps are dark as hell are false. In some maps it's dark because it takes place at night but other than that the maps are pretty good. And the veichles do NOT ruin the game, it is pretty balanced a tank may be powerful but if you find a good spot to shoot from you'll blow it up easily since they are pretty slow.

3. Yes the guns may not be P90's and M4 carbines but hell they are good. It just adds to the skill level, now you need more than luck to get a kill. The grenades in my opinion aren't as useful as they were in cod4. But the special grenades are very good

4. Great online play, addicting another must get for call of duty fans. Treyarch has shown that WWII isn't dead just yet.
11-14-2008, 12:36 AM #3
shadeyb
bury me a G
1. Great
2. better (maps R awesome)
3. no guns just sticks lol
4. You must login or register to view this content. other than that its superb
11-14-2008, 12:58 AM #4
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
1. They quality is great and very intense.

2. Umm, not to me. less camping more action and better graphics. but is addicting as hell.

3. some of them are just wooden things but theres plenty of awesome guns.

4. i think treyarch made an awesome comebak from cod3.
11-14-2008, 07:51 AM #5
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Ok guys you have changed my mind today i will be getting it after school but i need someone to buy it beacuse its a 15 Lol i just look for someone..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo