Post: Call of Duty: World at War Official Zombie Mode Strategies
11-17-2008, 11:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is another big done by big project done by me for Call of Duty: World at War. My last one was a review, this time I will be offering you some strategies for the Nazi Zombie mode unlocked after beating the campaign mode on any diffuculty.

So let's Start.

Keep It Closed

In this strategy you do nothing...Yes nothing ecxept for kill. You do not access any other stairways or doors other than the one you are in. The good thing behind this is you have to worry about less windows to cover. But you do not have access to any good guns other than the M1A1 Carbine. So unless your team is good at defending windows do not use this strategy.

LET THEM IN!!

This is for people who just want to get tons of kills. You unlock the door that has the random weapon box inside of it at about wave 5. In between each wave attempt your luck to get a ray gun or a flame thrower. Only one person needs to be in that room up until wave 10. By wave 10 this should be the guns your team has:
1. A flame thrower
2. A Ray Gun
3. LMG such as a browning
4. Shotgun(preferably Trench)

The person with the flame thrower should stand in the door way which unlocked this room and burn any zombie that comes in. The person behind him should have a LMG, to finish off the burning zombies. The other two people should be killing zombies that come through the windows and walls.

Note: A person can carry both a ray gun and flame thrower so switch places if you get bored of standing in the door way. This is a good method because it gets you alot of power-ups such as double points, full ammo, and other things.

Stall(Submitted by DirtyDudeOnline)

Stay in the default room until level 5 then open up the help room now make sure each one of your team members is doing the mystery box whenever they can to get ray gun when we did this 2/3 of our teammates got the ray gun this is very helpful in levels after 15 so don't use up the ammo unless your sure your going to get a max ammo dropped from a zombie.

Keep trying to get ray gun until level 10 now its going to be very difficult to stay downstairs so move upstairs from the stairs in the help room afterwords just stall upstairs closing windows upstairs and make sure to pick up the trench gun that is the best gun by far also be sure to be aiming for headshots zombies both get killed faster that way and you get points at about level 13 start camping in the room that has stairs that aren't opened (still on upstairs level) keep killing the zombies when they come inside the door with your trench gun or if they overcrowd you ray them be sure to always close the only window in that room aswell and everytime level changes you run out and buy some more trench ammo and continue the process in the same room.

NOTE: Make sure not to be cocky when you get insta-kill though 1 of our team members went outside with his trench thinking he wouldn't get killed because there was insta kill and he got slaughtered but we had to revive him because he had a ray gun which is necessary for the last one standing to have because you can stall with it until the next round when your teammates are back but sadly all 3 of us died trying to save him

You Can't Touch Me!

This is a glitch you can use to be invincible and get as far into the game as you want. Have a partner stand in a corner and jump up and down, crawl under him and stand up. You should be inside him and you will both be invincible. You can kill the zombies but not move, if you run out of ammo just keep knifing them.

Staircase(Submitted by iTerminate)

First thing you gotta do is get up to 1000 points, clear that chair blocking the staircase, when your at the top get enough money to buy the shotgun.
now that you have the shotgun go to the corner of the upstairs building where it overlooks the outside (where you can buy more grenades). now that your in that corner watch the other room and the floor below you, only kill them when they are in front of you so you 1 have easy access to powerups and two can possibly get 1-4 shot kills with one shot. After a few levels between levels sprint over and buy more ammo. It starts to get hard thats why your in the corner with the grenades. Keep buying grenades when your in desperate situations and blow the bastards to smithereens[/COLOR]

WalMart on Black Firday (submitted by So_Legit)

Strategy: Right away buy kar98k's, unless you are terrible with bolt action rifles, then use your pistol for 1 or 2 zombies until you have enough for the carbine. At about round 5 or 6, when at least two of your players have 2000+ dollars, have one of them buy the upstairs from the first room (NOT THE HELP ROOM) and then have the other buy the stairs down into the help room.

Have everyone but some guns from the random chest, and hope to get a ray gun or browning. after a couple rounds have EVERYONE go switch the worse of there two guns for a trench gun. the only exception is a ray gun browning combo. have 2 or 3 people depending on the wave number stand at the bottom or the tairs and mow down the zombies as they come through the doorway. the other guys can wait by the windows and get all the straglers that go through the 3 windows in the room. rotate your positions every round so someone doesn't completely run out of ammo while another person has almost full.

WHEN YOU GET INSTA-KILL, DO... NOT... GO... UP... STAIRS! you WILL die if you do this, because there are zombies from 8 different windows all coming at you at the same time, and even a browning can't hold them all off.

This strategy was used by me to get to 28 legit, but a couple (4) of my friends got to 32 this way.

*Why is it called WalMart on Black Friday?*

Because on black friday the doorman at a walmart got trampled to death because so many people were rushing in trying to get all the good deals, and when the zombies come down the stairs, it is the same way.

Da Agentjon way

Strategy: dont buy any guns until you open help door. Once you run out of ammo use knife. (the best way for this is to have 4 people.) Okay open door at level 5. Once you get to level 10 or whenever you think its hard, just stay in the help room, and never leave the room to rebuilt unless its between rounds. Keep 2 people at the door, and 2 people waching cave and windows. Then just surive, alterate people maybe, who ever has the better guns watch the doors.

Tips & Hints: Conserve ammo, always rebuilt windows. NEVER GO UPSTAIRS. when you get the random box, dont waste your money, if you get a bad gun use it for a round. If you get the ray gun, do not waste your ammo. If you get the magmun, dont be like, this sucks, its a pistol, its actucally good, 2 shots for a kill. dont buy 2 guns in one round.
If you get the flame thrower, dont use it all at once, flame them then knife em. Have a mic, having a mic helps..Say when you're in trouble, so they can help. Reload right, some times i try to reload fast and run, but it never does it right, so make sure you do it right the 1st time so you kill them faster. You have garandes, use them!

Death Trap

At about round 5, open up the help door and get each person to try the random box. Aim for the following

1. Flamethrower
2. Ray gun
3. LMG (Mg or Browning)

Try to get those weapons by round ten. Then open the stairs in the help door (at round 10). This is when it gets tough. Right when you go upstairs, have your team make a left turn to the back with the window and the hall way (Near where you purchase a trench). Here, have one guy guard the window (Preferably the person with a Browning or MG). Having one guy guard the window, have the other 3 guys guard the hallway. They must stay in the center of it, or else the zombies will come the other way. Staying in the center will lead them toward you, not the guy at the window. Blast them with a flamethrower, ray gun, and LMG. Good Luck

There is a glitch spot across from the Trench place. You can have one guy go there

Everyone must be in that room, the extra help will be needed. In between rounds, save the last zombie alive. Try to keep a crawler alive, not a walking one. Have one guy distract him, and have the rest of the guys board the windows for extra points, get weapons, and get set.

The Luck Of The Irish (Submitted by Fawkon)

Requirements: 4 Decent, Mic Using - Orders Following, Team- Mates

Strategy
Level1-5:
This i find is the best and easiest way to get as far as you can in NZ.
For the first 5 rounds do nothing but knife. Do not shoot even your pistol. KNIFE KNIFE KNIFE.
Allow the zombies break the windows each round just so you can get a few more points building them up after each round. Also stick to 1 or 2 windows, do not run around and steal kill's from other windows because everyone hates people who do that so DESIGNATE windows to each player.

Level5-10/12:
After the 5th round or so the person with most points should open the HELP/HELL room. From there everyone should continue trying at the Random box until they get both a Ray Gun and a Browning or MG42. It can take quite a few rounds of zombies before everyone gets the guns required so have one person always in the help room killing anything moving while the other 3 continue back and forth between rooms killing zombies and trying the Random Box.

Level 13 Onwards:
Hopefully by level 12 or so each one of you will have the weapons needed to progress. Proceed upstairs through the Help room stairs and go into the room with the Grenade Purchaser thingy.
From there you get everyone to the very back of the room squashed inbetween the stairs banister and the sandbags. 2 up front and 2 behind. The front 2 crouch while the back 2 stand. The front two should have Heavy machine guns at the ready while the back 2 have ray guns.
This is where communication is vital. 1 ray gun covers the right window. The other ray gun covers the 1 door leading into the room. Both machine gunners are also pointing towads that door. Only 1 machine gun should shoot at a time so COMMUNICATE. While a machine gunner reloads the other guy is there to continue his work. After he has reloaded he continues shooting while the other guy stops firing and reloads.(Repeat Often)
It's all about talking to each other!! You should be able to last a good many rounds with this method. Although as the rounds get harder both machine guns may need to be shooting at the same time to stem the flow of zombies, as they reload the spare ray gun guy can cover them. The one reason people lose in this strategy is because people all reload at the same time.

Tips & Hints: Keep an eye out for max ammo's! As level's progress your Heavy Machine Guns will dry up fast.

Do's and Dont's
Don't get cocky,
Don't run off on your own and get your dumb ass knocked down when they're high level zombies
Do not use flamethrower upstairs!!! it's to hard to see where the f*ck zombies are coming at you from when you do this!
Talk, upstairs try to co-ordinate your attacks

**BONUS**

The Ray Gun: If it is your first time playing and you get a ray gun, DO NOT FEEL ALL MIGHTY. Although this gun gets 1 shot kills it will not save you from a situation such as being surrounded by 7 zombies. Do not save the ammo for this gun just because it gets 1 shot kills, use the gun when you can. If someone on your team gets a max ammo power up all your ammo will be restored. Although it is futuristic I still prefer a browning over this any day

Do's and Dont's(Optional)- Kill! KILL! KILL!!!!!!!!!!!
and have fun, get that ray gun!, and pick up those power up things as much as you can.

Submissions Form

Name of Strategy: "Killer"
Strategy: Kill them
Tips & Hints: Kill them good
Do's and Dont's(Optional)- Don't get cocky
Last edited by George ; 02-25-2009 at 11:13 PM.

The following 32 users say thank you to George for this useful post:

_Reaper_, ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ, +sLtA. NeXuS, Bad-Reputation, bignose, BlazeHoliday, Brodyf11, chrisdogg, DiXiEnOrMoUz28, drunkenrepublicn, epic-fail, Fribz, Frog, Hulk101, jarred, JJdeg, laTex, Legend-PlayerX, lolyfoo, NanuGama, NP Carling26, Phabio92, ShAdoW_RiDa, The-Nazi-Zombie, TheTerminat0r, vip-_-007, xFutterr, xI Jakk Ix, xJCMx, xWongey-, Zoidx2
01-15-2009, 06:07 PM #83
well wat i do and i got to lvl 16 by myself with this is in the first round you shoot every zombie 6 times to get 60 points then let them in so when you fix the windows you get points and to finsh it all you knife them for a total of 60+130=190 points per zomibe. so then you knife all the zomibes twice in the second round for 10 for the first knife and 130 for the second and inbettween rounds 2 and 3 you buy the help door and use any extra points to buy two wepons and the set of weps you want is the ray gun and a LMG or the two lmgs (i perfer two lmgs so you can spray if they get to close in the higher lvls) so once you have two of those guns buy the help room stair way. then go in to the room where the other couch is into the defult room and sit in that corner this works because they have to all come in one door or that one window and i find that two LMG's work the best due to the clip size. so i got to lvl 16 this way all by myself but thats just me

if when your biulding you can tap x real quick then hold it after you tap it to reload and shoot at the same time
Last edited by crick_head ; 01-18-2009 at 02:14 PM.
01-17-2009, 05:02 AM #84
my eyes are ****ing burning just trying to read the yellow writing lol
01-17-2009, 06:45 PM #85
ROUSCHFUSION
Save Point
How many levels are there?

I always hold square to rebuild a window, and at same time turn around and shoot zombies.
01-30-2009, 12:25 AM #86
To answer your question Rousch there is an unlimited number of levels
01-31-2009, 12:24 AM #87
cat
Keeper
HEY how do i make a video and get it on the site
01-31-2009, 10:17 AM #88
Fribz
Free cookies? XD
Originally posted by cat View Post
HEY how do i make a video and get it on the site

1. go to you tube and find the video you want
2. copy and paste the url into your thread
3. you are done
02-12-2009, 11:18 PM #89
Wrong place to post mark
02-13-2009, 01:17 AM #90
epic-fail
Vault dweller
who got to what level using what strategy. there are too many to pick froim, which is best?
02-13-2009, 01:28 AM #91
There is no BEST strategy, I would suggest looking at each one and trying them out. See how far you get and the next time you play try to fix a mistake you made last time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo