11-30-2008, 03:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Boosters Hotline Wants You!

General Information:
Boosters Hotline also known as [BHL] is a new clan based off my off multiple boosting clans that have joined together to make one awesome clan.
How to Join BHL?
Well since I am not allowed to give you a website link in anyway, the best way to get a hold of us is by adding me on your Friends List:
Please copy and paste: obiiviate – Will look like this obliviate
Motto will show you the website URL! Go to it and register! Please note that there are wanna be BHL websites out there! The URL in my motto is the legit URL!! And the only legit BHL url! Nothing else!
To even get accepted into BHL you will need to sign up on our website and register. Then fill out an application. Once you do that you can became a certified member, which means you made it into Boosters Hotline [BHL].
Our Website?
Well our website is all paid for, so it is extremely professionally done, and is run off of a Invision Power Board, which has an awesome layout and design. The servers are top notch to make sure we run smoothly.
Quality Games?
We have many of them, as you know many other clans are advertising that they have “5500 XP games every time!” well that is a lie. Why? Well then you get a game full of new people, you do not have a great game. How does BHL solve this problem? Our members go through a lot of training and also are dedicated to becoming better boosters.
BHL is a serious place when it comes to boosting, and we have always been like that, it’s what makes us the best.
How serious? Well let’s say you tell me (in this thread) to add you, once you register on the website, I will ban you. People need to learn how to read and obey simple instructions.

I will add my clan URL in my profile where I am allowed to add it, so make sure you check it out!!! Join us! Professional boosters without the drama that other clans face for no reason

IMPORTANT UPDATE
--------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: There is a fake BHL website out there that stole one of our database backups, and they rogue admins that were banned for stealing $750.00 after I left for one month! ONLY go to the URL in my Xbox LIVE motto! BHL BOOSTING or click link in my signature!
--------------------------
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Thank you,
eRadical - Obliviate
Original Boosters Hotline Founder and Owner
King of 360 Boosting!

REP+ AND ILL REP+ BACK!!! THANK YOU
Last edited by xXeRadicalXx ; 09-24-2009 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Update

The following 9 users say thank you to xXeRadicalXx for this useful post:

Deceptions, Fribz, ImSooTalented, killer2025, King Jamiɘ, Mungovan, NP Carling26, Nute, remj77390
11-30-2008, 04:05 AM #2
BBballfanatic13
I Be xIBiTz__
I am in GT: TX PARROTHEAD (no mike so i'll do the best i can)

Also what is your GT?
Last edited by BBballfanatic13 ; 11-30-2008 at 04:05 AM. Reason: not needed space
11-30-2008, 06:57 AM #3
fignuts81
Save Point
gt: fignuts81
11-30-2008, 07:28 AM #4
GT TheYesYEsShow

i am in a lobby right now and we need 5 more people!
2:21am eastern time US
11-30-2008, 07:49 AM #5
Yesyes,

I tried to friend request you but it says your friend list is full. If you're still on, YoDirtyOSU is my gamertag
11-30-2008, 03:09 PM #6
Gt: tailwhipm
11-30-2008, 04:08 PM #7
Default Avatar
Apphole
im in gt: Apphole
11-30-2008, 05:47 PM #8
I got most of you added.

If you didnt get FR. add me

xXeRadicalXx
11-30-2008, 06:45 PM #9
fignuts81