12-01-2008, 08:10 PM #1
penndeizel
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive been trying to find people to rankup with and i have all these people adding me but they never play and its annoying!! Im looking for players that are serious about ranking up and arent here to dick around, so if you are dont bother. Im looking to play on weekdays perferably 6-10 maybe earlier than 6. but reguardless everyday and only add me if your serious.

When: Weekdays 4-6-10
Weekends All Day lol

How: Rankup matches Domination
I play S&Awesome face too

ALSO!!! if you are into glitching then add me because i love glitching.

Later hoes ! Winky Winky
12-04-2008, 10:02 PM #20
penndeizel
I am error
ONCE AGAIN!!! id like to bring this to attention.

I know ive added you guys and we are making an effort to get this rankup stuff going but i also still have people that dont come to my parties nor do they accept my invites. Mk plausable, BUT here is an instance that i came across today.

Here it goes, i get online after school like usual and i see this friend request so i accept it and this kid sends me a message asking my why i added him...? like cmon you come to NGU for gamer community and you add somebody, then forget why you added them. HAHA kind of irritating but idk just pointing things out...

What i would like to do is have an super experienced person that ranks up so he can get us in a room fast...

im still adding so dont b afraid to reply
Last edited by penndeizel ; 12-04-2008 at 10:13 PM.
12-04-2008, 10:42 PM #21
I played with hogg831 last night. Good player and he knew what we were attempting to do while others on his team shot us up. Hope to see you again.
Coup
12-04-2008, 11:23 PM #22
yeah i could see how that would be annoying and all, actually that is pretty f*d up.. but hey its wicked and we do need to get some ppl who know whats going on with this whole ranking up thing.. getting stuck in a room becuz ppl are lost on what they are suppose to be doing is starting to get a little upsetting so add penndiesel and me and hopefully and can get this shindig going smoothly..

PSN: Wicked-Pro420
12-05-2008, 01:49 AM #23
penndeizel
I am error
Originally posted by mrnice1058 View Post
when is the next time you guys are playing i want to get some rank up

I play everyday, im on everyday lol
12-05-2008, 01:59 AM #24
penndeizel
I am error
SO...!!! this is my SECOND post on the SAME subject today, but here it goes

I had my party of people in a rankup room and we began a match that actually was going great we were going smoothly. Only exception was one wanderer ended up in our room and was killing for a few mins b4 he realized what was going on...then he decided to join in on the boosting. Shortly thereafter this jasonsniper guy who had been in my own party decided it was going to be a GREAT idea to start killing us..and we all know how this goes...

We all start flipping sh*t and everyone is pissed of because of some idiot who decided to ruin our PERFECT game right in the middle of the boosting. If nebody knows people that do this then lemme know drop a reply or send a message or something because i have no effing clue why people get amusment out of ruining other peoples games?¿ But i guess it happens

I guess all im trying to say is that you should KNOW the people you party with before you add them or else this could happen to you, and believe me its not funny..

Here is a List off the top of my head i can think of that are legit..

LIST:
Penndeizel (obviously)

Wicked-Pro420 Smile

Xx_BRAIN-DEAD_xX (i think thats correct spelling:p)

CoupDeGrasFL

sorry for my awful memory,,, but if u add one of these four your basically garunteed to end up with us. Just drop a friends request telling that your from NGU and u wanna rank...

LATER!!! Smile
Last edited by penndeizel ; 12-05-2008 at 11:33 AM.
12-05-2008, 04:10 PM #25
SH8KEAND8AKE
Bounty hunter
SERIOUS Player PSN; SH8KEANDB8KE
12-05-2008, 05:58 PM #26

LIST:
Penndeizel (obviously)

Wicked-Pro420 Smile

CoupDeGrasFL

sorry for my awful memory,,, but if u add one of these four your basically garunteed to end up with us. Just drop a friends request telling that your from NGU and u wanna rank...

LATER!!! Smile[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

now did i just get a smiley face cuz i have the most ps3's in the group hehe.. jk.. i hope we can get this all going nicely tonight, it would be awesome to get into a room and boost all night!!!

-Wicked-Pro420
Last edited by X_Wizard116 ; 12-05-2008 at 06:44 PM.
12-05-2008, 09:00 PM #27
penndeizel
I am error
Originally posted by Wizard116 View Post

LIST:
Penndeizel (obviously)

Wicked-Pro420 Smile

CoupDeGrasFL

LATER!!! Smile
[/QUOTE]

now did i just get a smiley face cuz i have the most ps3's in the group hehe.. jk.. i hope we can get this all going nicely tonight, it would be awesome to get into a room and boost all night!!!

-Wicked-Pro420[/QUOTE]

Yea Wicked, i did give you a smiley face for the reasons being:
ONE: i heart you and your sweet
TWO: you DO have 4 PS3's which is also sickk lol
12-05-2008, 11:57 PM #28
CHICKEN!
Are you high?
Originally posted by penndeizel View Post

-Wicked-Pro420[/QUOTE]

Yea Wicked, i did give you a smiley face for the reasons being:
ONE: i heart you and your sweet
TWO: you DO have 4 PS3's which is also sickk lol[/QUOTE]

what time you starting tonight?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo