05-23-2010, 10:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was not the original founder of this glitch, but I decided to write a tutorial on how I do it, hoping it will make it easier for people. This one has small details added that help me out that I didn't find in other tutorials.

Requirements:

• RFOM or PS3 Patchblocker
  • Rank 65 on WaW, any prestige
  • Call of Duty: WaW
  • Wired Connection

Steps:

1. Bypass the patch using Resistance: Fall of Man or PS3 Patch Blocker

2. Load up WaW and go to play online

3. Go to barracks, click on prestige, and continue until it says "Enter Prestige"

4. Press X on enter prestige, and wait about two seconds and pull your ethernet cord out of the back of your ps3

5. Once you pull out your cord you should get a disconnected error, you then want to hold down the power touch bad on your ps3 until it beeps and shuts down

6. Once the light on the front is red, turn off the power switch on the back of your ps3. (You can plug your ethernet cord back in now)

7. Wait for 15 seconds, after 15 seconds turn the back ps3 switch back on and press the touchpad power button on the front of your ps3, THEN turn on your controller. Do not turn your ps3 on with the PS button

8. Bypass the patch once again (If you used patchblocker you should already be bypassed when you turn it back on, if you used RFOM you need to repeat the bypass process)

9. Go online and if it worked you should be 65 on the next prestige

10. Repeat the process until you're 65 on your desired prestige

11. Lastly, re-download the WaW patch and go online and join a game to make your prestige stick and show up on the leaderboards

Sorry if that's hard to understand, it should make sense for the most part.

Keep in mind that this doesn't work 100% of the time, I've done it on accounts and it took me two tries for each prestige but it still worked eventually. It works about 85% of the time for me, some accounts just don't work for unknown reasons.

I personally find it easier to use patchblocker, so you don't need to re-bypass every time.

I will not do this for you, if I decide to start doing this for people again I will re-open my shop and do it for vbux. So do not post or PM me to do this for you.

Tutorial written by AceVirus, I am not the founder of this glitch.

Please +rep and thank if this tutorial is helpful to you.

NOTE: I wrote this tutorial so people can do this for THEMSELVES, DO NOT send me a message on my psn, on this website, and don't add my psn if you're going to ask me to do it. You will get a big fat NO and maybe some not-so-friendly words. I'm sick and tired of the spam I get every day. if it doesn't work on your account, that's too bad. Asking me to do it won't change that, and if you don't have RFOM or patchblocker, TOO BAD.
Last edited by Omniplasma ; 07-01-2010 at 07:27 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Omniplasma for this useful post:

.Joee, Ace's Hoe, Aule, Cryptic, danedog311, dead_69, dfrost182, freeze-, gdnxp, GrillaX, Hazardous_, jxp-jumper, KrazyHD, mitchell865, Plurals, VauLtFX-, xTalenTzZ, YouRecognizeMe, zPeRFeKTx
10-29-2010, 01:47 AM #110
Team-Provo-JA
Pokemon Trainer
RFOM doesn't work on w@w :(
10-29-2010, 11:38 AM #111
Does anyone know if this works on PS3 Slim
10-30-2010, 04:28 AM #112
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JA View Post
RFOM doesn't work on w@w :(

Yes it does. So does patch blocker.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
I was not the original founder of this glitch, but I decided to write a tutorial on how I do it, hoping it will make it easier for people. This one has small details added that help me out that I didn't find in other tutorials.

Requirements:

• RFOM or PS3 Patchblocker
  • Rank 65 on WaW, any prestige
  • Call of Duty: WaW
  • Wired Connection

Steps:

1. Bypass the patch using Resistance: Fall of Man or PS3 Patch Blocker

2. Load up WaW and go to play online

3. Go to barracks, click on prestige, and continue until it says "Enter Prestige"

4. Press X on enter prestige, and wait about two seconds and pull your ethernet cord out of the back of your ps3

5. Once you pull out your cord you should get a disconnected error, you then want to hold down the power touch bad on your ps3 until it beeps and shuts down

6. Once the light on the front is red, turn off the power switch on the back of your ps3. (You can plug your ethernet cord back in now)

7. Wait for 15 seconds, after 15 seconds turn the back ps3 switch back on and press the touchpad power button on the front of your ps3, THEN turn on your controller. Do not turn your ps3 on with the PS button

8. Bypass the patch once again (If you used patchblocker you should already be bypassed when you turn it back on, if you used RFOM you need to repeat the bypass process)

9. Go online and if it worked you should be 65 on the next prestige

10. Repeat the process until you're 65 on your desired prestige

11. Lastly, re-download the WaW patch and go online and join a game to make your prestige stick and show up on the leaderboards

Sorry if that's hard to understand, it should make sense for the most part.

Keep in mind that this doesn't work 100% of the time, I've done it on accounts and it took me two tries for each prestige but it still worked eventually. It works about 85% of the time for me, some accounts just don't work for unknown reasons.

I personally find it easier to use patchblocker, so you don't need to re-bypass every time.

I will not do this for you, if I decide to start doing this for people again I will re-open my shop and do it for vbux. So do not post or PM me to do this for you.

Tutorial written by AceVirus, I am not the founder of this glitch.

Please +rep and thank if this tutorial is helpful to you.

NOTE: I wrote this tutorial so people can do this for THEMSELVES, DO NOT send me a message on my psn, on this website, and don't add my psn if you're going to ask me to do it. You will get a big fat NO and maybe some not-so-friendly words. I'm sick and tired of the spam I get every day. if it doesn't work on your account, that's too bad. Asking me to do it won't change that, and if you don't have RFOM or patchblocker, TOO BAD.

Does this still work!?!?
10-30-2010, 01:17 PM #113
Team-Provo-JA
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by God View Post
Yes it does. So does patch blocker.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Does this still work!?!?

I can bypass many games with success using RFOM but with w@w i get a black screen...Have you even tried this or are you just jumping to conclusions ????
10-30-2010, 10:13 PM #114
Mr. God
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by JA View Post
I can bypass many games with success using RFOM but with w@w i get a black screen...Have you even tried this or are you just jumping to conclusions ????

It works with patch blocker and RFOM. I knw this because I use PB and two others I know use RFOM. We were boosting with it lastnight.
10-31-2010, 05:27 AM #115
Can you do for me?
11-01-2010, 04:11 PM #116
Works on slim thank you
11-01-2010, 04:59 PM #117
colts
Treyarch is a FaiL!!<3
nice..thank you for the tutorial

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo