06-09-2008, 04:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Call of Duty 5: World at War

Originally posted by another user
According to reports from Videogaming247, Call of Duty 5 will be officially titled Call of Duty: World at War and will indeed take place in the previously rumoured Pacific theatre of World War II.

News comes following the latest issue of UK publication, GamesTM, which was distributed to subscribers of the magazine earlier this morning.

Although substantial details have yet to hit the web, Activision confirmed earlier today that the game would be unveiled later this month, so expect more information to surface around that time.

“The reveal’s scheduled for mid-to-late June,” a source told Videogaming247.

Stay tuned for more information as soon as it becomes available.

You must login or register to view this content.

New details have surfaced from owners of GamesTM. See below for a full roundup.

-The game is touted as being as "gritty" as anything out there, with enemies far smarter than before, capable of using a selection of new tactics to get to you.

-Call of Duty: World at War will be released on PS3, PC, Xbox 360 and Wii.

-Co-op will be included for the first time in the series, and the multiplayer component will feature vehicles and various squad-based elements.

-A description of the opening scene in the first level is as follows: "‘The opening scene of the first level we are shown is a Japanese commander stubbing a cigarette out in the eye of a prisoner before slitting his throat - the blood splatters and dribbles down the side of the tent you are being held in. He turns towards you to deal out the same treatment but help arrives just in time. Cue a daring level-long escape.’”
06-09-2008, 05:09 PM #2
Cobra-D
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Thats pretty gay that there going back to WWII. I might get it but i'm not certain yet
06-09-2008, 07:02 PM #3
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
i seen that picture on a cover of a blu-ray film... hmmm
anyways, i hope it will be good!
06-09-2008, 07:35 PM #4
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
wwII is fine all you guys freaking out it has to be modern it doesnt have to be shit but good
06-10-2008, 02:37 PM #5
manveer13
Bounty hunter
emmmm...new makers are makin it so might not be as gd as cod 4.. just have to wait n see :PHappy
06-10-2008, 06:36 PM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
I hope they are a lot of glitches Winky Winky
06-10-2008, 08:26 PM #7
I'm sure the game will be good but all the WWII weapons are gonna be weird to use since their weapons were not as advanced as modern weapons. Not sure if im gonna get it but a trailer could help me decide lol
06-11-2008, 12:09 AM #8
drunkenrepublicn
NGU Retired Staff
nothing like shooting nazis
06-11-2008, 01:38 AM #9
played so many wII games
might skip out on this one
06-11-2008, 08:37 PM #10
im so getting it and who cares if they are in WWII i think it will be fun in japan WWII anyways history is my favorite subject Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo