01-17-2009, 03:40 PM #1
X Lash
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Cod WaW *ULTIMATE* Guide To Boot Camp PS3

*READ*IF YOU READ THE GUIDE... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, THIS GUIDE KEEPS FALLING OFF THE PAGES*READ*

TheKid420, founder of the PS3 way of getting into bootcamp has put my guide on his thread Happy

Hello and welcome to X_Lash’s guide to Boot Camp, this is a guide for people over rank 8.

In this guide I will talk about Boot Camp as you probably guessed from the title

If you’re asking yourself ‘How am I going to get into boot camp? I’m over rank 8!’ in this section I will answer that for you

Getting Into Boot Camp
This only works for PS3- I do not know of any ways of getting into boot camp if you’re on the xbox 360.

TheKid420 found this method, so all credit for the method goes to him

First of all go onto COD, sign in. Then sign out, and in, and out, and in until you get a message saying

‘Unable to connect to Activision Matchmaking (error 33)’

Now you will have no rank, you will still have your rank but it doesn’t recognise it, you can get into boot camp.

Here is a video by TheKid420

[ame=https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WMY0Fy5HMzw]YouTube - BOOT CAMP PS3[/ame]
If the video doesn’t work click the video

OK so now you’re in Boot Camp

Good things about boot camp
Mostly noobs
Basically free kills
Free exp
Easy to do challenges
Easy to get a big kill streak

Bad thing about boot camp
Mostly noobs
Nade spammers
They always get into tanks
They always destroy tanks
More and more people know about it, so it is harder to get into good games

Tips for boot camp
Sniping is impossible, most people will be using Juggernaut, so you can’t 1hit-kill

If you’re in a lobby with someone else who is a high rank, leave, it’s better to spend 10minutes getting into a good match with only noobs, than to be against high level people who kill you often

Some noobs are quite good, don’t expect to just run around getting dogs every second

They all use the same weapons, the Thompson and the BAR, so don’t expect to pick up a good weapon when you run out of ammo

If you have a recon plane and you see a big group of them, run in with a silenced weapon and spray, spray, spray. Give them a shower of bullets!

Place artillery in the corners of the maps, a shaking screen is the last thing you want when you are two kills away from dogs

When you send in dogs, they WILL shoot at the dogs… so if you see red dots coming up on your radar, but none of your team mates are there, get in there straight away to save your dogs, imagine it this way, each dog you save is a possibly another kill...

PERKS

PERK 1.

Bandolier: Bandolier is probably the best 1st perk for Boot Camp, as you will be getting high kill streaks and running out of ammo, and no good guns to pick up

Bazookas: Can be useful in a tank destroying class, but for the majority of the time you should be firing your weapon not pratting around with Bazookas.

Bomb Squad: If you followed my tips and are only in a game with noobs, they won’t be able to plant betties because they aren’t a high enough level, so USELESS perk

Betties: Betties are a good perk for boot camp, you can just place it in the middle of the map and you will get a kill, not recommended though, because you get an average of 2 kills with this perk, but with bandolier you will get much more than 2 kills

Flamethrower: Excellent perk, 2nd best perk for Boot Camp, if your charging into a building, swap to the flamethrower and start firing at them

Satchels: See Bazookas

Spec Nades: Very little point.

Frags: You would think this is a good perk, but it isn’t, same as the betties, with an extra grenade you might get an extra kill, but with bandolier…

Perk 2

Camouflage: I like the Camouflage on boot camp, because they don’t know that just because they can’t see you on the radar, doesn’t mean you’re not there

Double Tap: Pretty much useless, stopping power is much better

Stopping Power: Solid choice, best second perk by far!

Flak Jacket/Gas Mask/Flares: Noobs don’t realise the potential of special grenades so don’t use it

Juggernaut: You shouldn’t be getting shot at much; you should kill them before they get a chance to kill you

Overkill: 2nd best second perk, have your second weapon be a pump action shotgun

Sleight Of Hand: This perk is unneeded as you should knife them rather than reload

Perk 3

Dead Silence: No point, noobs don’t realise how important it is to listen

Deep Impact: You are probably thinking this is a good perk, it isn’t they won’t be hiding behind cover, if they are, lob a nade

Steady Aim: Steady Aim reduces the size of your crosshairs to 65%, this can really help when charging in CQC (close quarter combat)

Fireproof. Noobs don’t use Molotov’s or the Flamethrower so it’s useless

Martyrdom: The nades in Cod 5 have been severely downgraded so there will be a smaller chance of you killing someone, and you shouldn’t be dieing!

Second Chance: Quite a good perk for the chance of killing a noob, but no-one else on your team will have it if your only with noobs, so it becomes less helpful

Iron Lungs: You’re not going to be a sniper, they all have Juggernaut

Reconnaissance: They shouldn’t be getting Artillery, or dogs…

Toss Back: Noobs don’t cook nades, so you will 9/10 times be able to run away or throw it back without this perk

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. I can’t get into Boot Camp, I’ve done what you said!
A. Keep trying, it WILL work if you do it quickly enough

Q. What’s a good class for Boot Camp?
A. Read the classes section under the FAQ’s

Q. What’s the point of boot camp? HeadQuaters or SnD Is better exp and more fun!
A. No they are not more fun, what more do you want than going around on a knifing streak? And they might be better experience sometimes, but on average boot camp wins

Q. I’ve got a question but it isn’t here!
A. Post a reply and I will put it here with the answer

Classes

Noob Ownage

MP40 silenced
Tokarev
Frag
Tabun
Bandolier
Stopping power
Steady Aim

Rusher

Thompson Round Drum
Pump action shotgun
Frag
Tabun
Bandolier
Overkill
Steady aim

Brodyf11's class
Thompson Round Drum
Walther
Sticky Grenade
Tuban Gas
Bandolier
Stopping Power
Martyrdom (The new people won't know to run from your dead body if you plan on dieing)

TheKid420's class
MP40 with Suppressor
.357 Magnum

Sticky Granade
Tabun Gas

Perk 1 Bazooka ( cuz noobs like tanks and for rocket jumps)
Perk 2 Camouflage
Perk 3 Toss Back

NooB Tubage- by XiNfDaRkx

Gewehr 43 + Rifle Grenade
.357 Magnum

Frag
Flare

Camoflage
Martydom

I will put more classes up later, if you have a good class, post it in the replies \/ and I will put it up if I like it

I hope you enjoyed my guide

Credit goes to X_Lash for everything APART from how to get into Boot Camp, that credit goes to TheKid420

+Rep me if you liked it Happy
Last edited by X Lash ; 01-24-2009 at 07:59 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to X Lash for this useful post:

BA-SHELLEY, bmxrcodol04, Bromod, epic-fail, George, Hazel, IW_JOSH, lolyfoo, MOD1, NanuGama, SAMI23, Stetchy, Tempest, TheKid420, Xx-Gold-Killa-xX, Zygoat
01-17-2009, 04:33 PM #2
AgentJon
Former Staff
nice man, i like the guide
01-17-2009, 04:35 PM #3
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
I only think this should go out to only members who have been here for a while. Becuase if the whole forum saw this they are going to do it and its like not fun, so if a mod is reading this tell me what you think. and credits go to thekid420 not you!!!

-Whitey
01-17-2009, 04:59 PM #4
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by WhItEy785 View Post
I only think this should go out to only members who have been here for a while. Becuase if the whole forum saw this they are going to do it and its like not fun, so if a mod is reading this tell me what you think. and credits go to thekid420 not you!!!

-Whitey

I changed it Happy I wish there was a way of making it so only premium members or people with 400+ posts can view it, i think that should be the next thing they do!

I'm putting it in the site suggestions
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM #5
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Yeh kool your always in it
01-17-2009, 07:11 PM #6
Stop posting guides! Its getting annoying
01-17-2009, 09:05 PM #7
X Lash
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Lser View Post
Stop posting guides! Its getting annoying

Why is it getting annoying!? I'm just trying to help people...
01-17-2009, 10:43 PM #8
TheKid420
Are you high?
good guide bro ill add it in my post
01-17-2009, 11:18 PM #9
Class:

Primary: Thompson Round Drum

Secondary: Walther

Primary Grenade: Stick Grenade (Don't care what the real name is)

Secondary Grenade: Tuban Gas

Perk 1: Bandalier
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Martyrdom (The new people won't know to run from your dead body if you plan on dieing)

Screw tanks and tank perks: Ordinance training if you must.
01-17-2009, 11:18 PM #10
HeadHunterM7
You Spin Me Right Round
i did go on a knifing streak and at the end i jumped off of a ledge knifed some n00b as i came down for the last kill of the game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo