02-03-2009, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WARNING
I could'nt care less if you think this is fake or not because it's extremely hard to do considering the fact that iv'e only done it twice and other times i have done it i got stuck in the sandbag and die. I cant put up with this rubbish from the kids who think there some sort of elite god. Please just DONT send me a friend request on XBL because my friends list is full and i aint deleting anybody. I wont reply to childish remarks as i dont have time for it. Many people have noted this glitch works, and others say it doesnt because they cant do it. I dont know EXACTLY how it works, the MAIN steps are listed below, and there must be something im doing.... Anyway, like i said, more than 20 people have said they done it and they also said it was extremely hard and took ages. I am STILL trying to get a video of when i get through the sandbags and outside but it aint happening. *NOTE* I still am trying, but i have other things to do, more games to play, and have a life to live so dont bother me. I'll talk to anybody via msn which you can PM me for, i'll gladly talk to you on there if you arent a buggy immature kid who starts crap.
Good luck with this glitch.

DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, HERES THE LOCATION:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw-s7-ZHdl8"]YouTube - Nazi Zombie - Outside Map Location Video - www.wethegamerz.com[/ame]

Ok, members of the shoutbox asked me to post this even tho i have no video, sorry... I will get one tonight or tomorrow.

This is a hard one.

Ok, You NEED the Raygun!

First, go upstairs and go to where the 180 Degree tile glitch is, and the go directly across from the window where the 180 degree glitchers buddy would protect him from the side... (This is the corner next to the sandbags)

Ok, jump and lay down in that corner next to the sandbags and point your raygun to the top right of your screen and start shooting and it should eventualy blast you inside the sand bags.

After this, stand upright in the sandbags and jump over a small death wall and jump down to the outside.

PLEASE NOTE: THERES LIKE HUNDREDS OF DEATH WALLS OUT THERE.
Last edited by KiLLWiT ; 02-08-2009 at 12:23 AM.

The following 77 users say thank you to KiLLWiT for this useful post:

'SpeC™, +Luse, 47012007, Bibbster94, blackcandyman, Boko577, boss10000, BR3TON, Brodyf11, D.B.D, dave1694, Deadkiller, DirtyBirD, DirtyDudeOnline, Doridrift39, drakengard89, drunkenrepublicn, EJ94c, Elder Legendah, emmbaseball, epic-fail, Ezexx, Favo, FRESH_PAIR_OF_Js, Fribz, Frog, HeadHunterM7, Hondarydr, Hulk101, Human, Infamous Unpwnd, iWannaViewTheForum, JABZ13, Jaka2k8, JasonCheung, Joepod, Justinm1337, laTex, Legend-PlayerX, M0897, mark, mason2595, MEKO112, mjkuser, Naltyblade, NGU_DjOnEs101, NP Carling26, Oc, owningU, patsfan32, phillip9912, philwho, Playmaker09, Rage, RedKnight, Robb, Ryan094, SAMI23, Sexiie, silentkiller, SoLDieRDaP, JimErased, spacemunky, stuart93, TeH DuCK x, the d3f1led, treflip77, Valimen, VenomousSVT, World_War_3, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xFutterr, XiNfDaRkx, xkgamer560627x, XXglitchtutorialXX
02-04-2009, 09:58 PM #83
WixiWazEre
Do a barrel roll!
Wow nice it realy works
02-04-2009, 10:34 PM #84
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
someone post a spot to do it in and ill make a video, at least which window?
02-04-2009, 11:06 PM #85
samhendriksen
Pokemon Trainer
yeh i think i know where it is now but i cant do it nothing happens it just slides me along the sandbags?
02-05-2009, 01:43 AM #86
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
anyone who has done this on ps3 and claim they have please add me psn ilikeitindabutt so i can record it and get vid up tired of people who say it works and no vid proof. i will be on for awhile tonight
02-05-2009, 02:38 AM #87
The ray gun is like rocket jumo but alot better
02-05-2009, 02:41 AM #88
mobsby
Can’t trickshot me!
ok guys ive been doing a lil resarch into this kilwitz (admin on wtg) and this is wht i have found. no admin on wtg who has posted a topic like this but ill give you a few quotes from some other random person who says the EXACT SAME story here you go i think this is the same guy bs BOTH sites.

this is from a guy called Tyzie who has 34 posts

Out of map!!! Replicated ps3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a way out of map with a ray gun, I need somebody to help me record it on ps3. Please msg me here or on psn my PSN is Tzie
MiniTut: Get the ray gun go upstairs, now go to the window where you would guard for a 180 line glitcher, now face the window, turn around and run and prone in the corner, make sure you get in the corner just right, then start shooting till your in the sandbags, jump over the mini wall in the sandbags (if you dont, its a death/invisible wall) and crouch prone repeat while facing the outside world, you will fall and land outside.
It is VERY hard and complicated, there are 3 spots where you can/will die doing this glitch. Also, try to land on something when you fall outta map (fall damage...)

Originally Posted by Jamie
Is this the real deal? Wont you kill yourself if your shooting into the cabinet next to the sandbags?

you must be thinking of the wrong area, you jump and go prone in the oposite corner from the help room stairs, then you shoot up/rightish and you will inch in slowly. Only done offline on ps3 though, and there are like 10102919084320 death walls where you fall out of map.

pritty strange makes me think this is more bs even more
02-05-2009, 04:14 AM #89
can anyone put a video or a picture or dircections
02-05-2009, 04:53 AM #90
myxa
Grunt
if u will shoot up-right from the corner, u will slide to the oposite direction of the sandbags (not logical if im thinking about the same corner)
02-05-2009, 04:55 AM #91
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
Yeah can someone make a Video Please Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo