02-04-2009, 05:12 AM #1
TheKid420
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Am Postin This In Hopes That Once PPL Know How To Do It ThemSelves They Will Back Out Of My Games And Start HOSTIN THERE OWN!!! LoL And Also To Piss Off Them Lame PeePs Who Think There Good But Cant Play AnyThing But Boot Camp LMAO (CodeMajic, CoreRockBand, Skyz-Tha-Lymit And All You Other Little Dick Ridin Faggots Swingin Off EachOthers Nutz Who Im Forgeting To Mention)

Anyways Here Is A 10 Step Tutorial On How To Change A Boot Camp Game Into Anything You Want!!!! Happy Enjoy

First Step : Make It So You Can Join A Boot Camp Game Like This
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMY0Fy5HMzw"]YouTube - BOOT CAMP PS3[/ame]

Second Step : Get A Friend (You Need 2 PPL For This)

Third Step : Have Your Friend Join A Game That You Want To Play, Have Him Spawn Up! Then Have Him Leave The Game... (Example Hard Core Search And Destroy)

Fourth Step : Get YourSelf Host Of A Boot Camp Game (You must login or register to view this content.)

Fifth Step : Invite Your Friend Into That Boot Camp Game AS SOON AS YOU GET HOST

Sixth Step : As Soon As Your Friend Joins The Boot Camp Game You Are Host Of Leave! And If He Is The Only One Left In Lobby After You Leave HE WILL NOW BE HOST

Seventh Step : ONCE HE IS HOST OF THE GAME Get Him To Invite You Back

Eighth Step : Now You Are Both In Boot Camp Lobby And YOUR FRIEND IS HOST Have Him Change His Clan Tag

Ninth Step : Now Team Death Match Should Change To S&Awesome face Or WhatEver Game You Picked

Tenth Step : GET EVERYONE TO SKIP THE MAP! ( If Map Doesnt Get Skipped Then You Will Have To Play ONE Game Of Team Death Match Before It Will Change To S&Awesome face Or WhatEver Changed To)
[/B]

Here Is A Video Explaining How To Do It Smile

+REP & Thank The Post Plz

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhOSNnB33I0"]YouTube - Boot Camp Search And Destroy PS3[/ame]

(For Those Who Are Wondering How I Lagg Myself Out To Get Host)
All I Do Is Go To You must login or register to view this content. And Open 2 Pages Of That... Run 2 Speed Tests At Same Time And It Will Use Up All Your Bandwidth Makeing You Host Winky Winky
Last edited by TheKid420 ; 02-24-2009 at 09:21 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to TheKid420 for this useful post:

Bromod, drakengard89, dustin.kirk, elsoadfan, faraz619, Favo, FRESH_PAIR_OF_Js, Hulk101, Im Wolfy, imdevinxd, JasonCheung, Legend-PlayerX, LuisMjr1, makokow00, mark, MEKO112, Nolzad0, ny305, raymondt, SAMI23, TheTerminat0r, Ungi97, UsB*Glitcher, Valimen, VenomousSVT, WeezyVBaby, Xdnvr_duh_c00lX, xkgamer560627x
02-24-2009, 03:46 PM #92
come on please, im running 7 speedtest, and i dont get to host, please can you post the link of the youtube video where you learned to do your lag switch???
02-24-2009, 07:33 PM #93
TheKid420
Are you high?
Originally posted by LuisMjr1 View Post
come on please, im running 7 speedtest, and i dont get to host, please can you post the link of the youtube video where you learned to do your lag switch???

i made a new TUT on how to get host. here it is You must login or register to view this content. if you still cant figure it out u need to stop playin video games and go back to school
02-24-2009, 07:41 PM #94
bigmeatgun
Bounty hunter
not badd vid man i like it althou it dus seem tu put me in matches tht r always endin lol
02-27-2009, 09:42 PM #95
does this still work???
02-27-2009, 11:19 PM #96
Daly91IRE
Climbing up the ladder
u need a dummy account now
02-27-2009, 11:22 PM #97
Originally posted by slickricky123 View Post
how do you wirelessly lag?

Net tools there is a section on it on the forums
02-28-2009, 07:38 AM #98
owningU
Splicer
cool ill go try it tomorrow
07-21-2009, 11:28 AM #99
anosh50
Save Point
duz ur m8 have 2 change his clan tag to HOST ?
07-21-2009, 12:02 PM #100
I_BULLET_I
Fcuk Do I Put Here
Originally posted by anosh50 View Post
duz ur m8 have 2 change his clan tag to HOST ?

y u postin on such old postss, i think this is patched anyway now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo