10-23-2010, 01:43 PM #1
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this is a new Patch for you guys COMING from US ( D.I.J )

Divybc, Ilikeitindabutt, Jordan A.K.A iRamsey

Big Thanks to the time they put in.

so i hope you guys appreciate this we have a beast patch as you guys will see down the road with leaderboard hacks and instant prestige with even 11th prestige working YES working LEADERBOARD HACK you do not get reset off the boards. but i hope you guys enjoy are basic FUN PATCH

You must login or register to view this content.

NJOY

The following 12 users say thank you to ilikeitindabutt for this useful post:

8======D----, DanGFX, dansbmx, divybc, Dreamcather, IRiSe_GodFather, Jakob, killer007, The-Don, TheON3x, xbadboyx929, XNihiloNihilFit
10-23-2010, 06:43 PM #29
Albanian'
Are you high?
DIVY is a ****iin noob
10-23-2010, 06:49 PM #30
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV
Originally posted by ilikeitindabutt View Post
Where did i say it was a CL or have god, it is just a FUN PATCH were everyone is EQUAL

Can you remove the super speed from it tho
10-23-2010, 07:06 PM #31
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
Maybe some people are so ****ing retarded they are reading the part about 11th prestige and shit from the paragraph that says in the NEXT release not the one he has there. Learn to read people. Ilikeitindabutt thanks for this man +88 repfor you Smile
10-23-2010, 07:24 PM #32
The-Don
I defeated!
TeOz Bernie supposedly claims this is his :S I'm not sure to be honest, but if you did do this yourself, big respect to you. I had a look a the W@W patch and I was completely confused :( Will there be a tutorial in the future, or will we just get patches? Either way I'm happy, but a tutorial would be nice, even if it was just premium Winky Winky Thanks for this anyway, and I hope it's not leaked Smile
10-23-2010, 07:31 PM #33
did u say it had god ???? lol i said fun patch we took out god mode cause this is a public release we don't wanna kill the game

how do you get the force host to work just cant seem to get it working
10-23-2010, 08:12 PM #34
ilikeitindabutt
Who fukmi who the fukru
Originally posted by TheON3x View Post
how do you get the force host to work just cant seem to get it working

you go into private match first then to into rank and No this is not Teoz who?? we did this shit ourselves with alot of searching we did mw2 alot also and we where the only ones to share anything waw tutorials so all i can say is **** TeOzwho cause he just a scrub must hate when ppl have done shit that he thinks he did. you can ask on the forums here and pv WE were the one of first one to share zombies and to be the Only ones to share MP with shit like this and we were first to share MP
10-23-2010, 08:17 PM #35
you go into private match first then to into rank and No this is not Teoz who?? we did this shit ourselves with alot of searching we did mw2 alot also and we where the only ones to share anything waw tutorials so all i can say is **** TeOzwho cause he just a scrub must hate when ppl have done shit that he thinks he did. you can ask on the forums here and pv WE were the one of first one to share zombies and to be the Only ones to share MP with shit like this and we were first to share MP

ive been trying the private match it just migrates to another person

help me ? lol
10-23-2010, 08:20 PM #36
iDannyy
Gym leader
Does this work on the UK version of waw ?
10-23-2010, 08:20 PM #37
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by Uck View Post
DIVY is a ****iin noob

Yo shut up bro ok Smile im helping my friend and you retartds martial arts 86 and swisshunter begging me not to get people in stat lobby i do it for freee but let me guess you would charge money :O i thought that now im sorry i let people in for free but its called genourosity ?? ever heard of that its a game.. Plus this isnt bernie patch wtf lol how would we get access to that wee worked together and tryed hard and got what we earned so if im not mistaken your the noob Smile

P.S . i couldnt have put it any nicer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo