Post: [PS3] patch.ff for both Nacht Der Untoten & Zombie Verruckt !
11-20-2010, 12:41 AM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); okay, i had a lot of ppl asking for a patch for verruckt, so here it is..
same mods as my last patch for NDU & Der Riese..

I only had to take out the trophies due to lack of space..

if any bugs or glitches, just report here Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Mediafire link will be up soon, it won't let me upload atm.. something wrong with uploader..

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

will upload shi no numa l8r tonight, when mediafire stops failing :p

The following 8 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

890popbox, FM|T xR3PMz, Grumpy, IRiSe_GodFather, Jay97, LordxReaper, Merkii, Skyl1n3
11-20-2010, 05:53 PM #11
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by Skyl1n3 View Post
Can't believe I said "lag" lol. Don't worry, I can't use this map anyway, only Der Riese and Nacht Der Untoten because I can't get online on my 3.41 PS3 to download the maps :'(

what do you use to jailbreak ?
if it's not the original jailbreak, you should be able to update it to a newer version payload, which supports installing the map packs Smile
11-20-2010, 05:56 PM #12
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
what do you use to jailbreak ?
if it's not the original jailbreak, you should be able to update it to a newer version payload, which supports installing the map packs Smile

PSJailbreak, but Sony has patched getting online through maintenance so it doesn't require a patch, and no-one can get online on any other firmware other than 3.50 now :(
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM #13
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
PSJailbreak, but Sony has patched getting online through maintenance so it doesn't require a patch, and no-one can get online on any other firmware other than 3.50 now :(

yeah, but you can still download the map packs (psn links, pkg file) & install them like you'd install ftp or backup manager..
11-20-2010, 05:59 PM #14
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
yeah, but you can still download the map packs (psn links, pkg file) & install them like you'd install ftp or backup manager..

Oh, I wasn't aware that you can install retail PKG's.
11-20-2010, 06:03 PM #15
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Oh, I wasn't aware that you can install retail PKG's.

if your payload supports it, yes..
i installed both mw2 dlc & all three waw dlc..
& while i was able to sign in on 3.41, i activated them, so no more transfer everytime i want to test a patch on any map besides the free one Happy
11-20-2010, 06:04 PM #16
Skyl1n3
DO SOMETHING THEN!
if your payload supports it, yes..
i installed both mw2 dlc & all three waw dlc..
& while i was able to sign in on 3.41, i activated them, so no more transfer everytime i want to test a patch on any map besides the free one Happy

Could I have a link to the payload mate? Happy
11-21-2010, 12:54 AM #17
_xl2eVo_
Wish I'd been active b4..
now playing around with forge mode Happy
just piled up all the trucks outside of Nacht Der Untoten Happy

LMAO i'm banned from blackops for like 5 more days so i might have a go at doing my own zombies patch, may have to start by looking at your work though lol :p
11-21-2010, 03:40 AM #18
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by xl2eVoLuTioNz
LMAO i'm banned from blackops for like 5 more days so i might have a go at doing my own zombies patch, may have to start by looking at your work though lol :p

just a few hints:

download the HEX offsets files i posted.. they decompress the patch & keep only necessary files..
then look at hex offsets to get the gsc in 1 piece

& start looking at the code i wrote in there..
if you have some logic sense, you'll see that the coding is rather easy to read.. I learned a lot by cleaning the patch, as I read all functions that the developers put in there.. very interesting Winky Winky
11-21-2010, 03:17 PM #19
_xl2eVo_
Wish I'd been active b4..
just a few hints:

download the HEX offsets files i posted.. they decompress the patch & keep only necessary files..
then look at hex offsets to get the gsc in 1 piece

& start looking at the code i wrote in there..
if you have some logic sense, you'll see that the coding is rather easy to read.. I learned a lot by cleaning the patch, as I read all functions that the developers put in there.. very interesting Winky Winky

Ok thanks Smile, im pretty good at doing the multiplayer but ive never really looked into zombies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo