02-28-2009, 06:15 AM #1
XxfigjamxX
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER

firstly I would just like to clear up a small misconception....
**WE ARE NOT A SERIOUS CLAN, WE ARE JUST A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ENJOY OUR GAMING EXPERIENCE AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS THROUGH THE GAME, NOT AN OMFG THIS IS SO SERIOSLY SERIOUS WE MUST WIN OTHERWISE WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!111!! GROUP.**

now that that's out of the way... WELCOME!

This is our clan, we are called silent hunters (cliche I know but I'm not good at names) and our clan tag is SLHU (once again it's a bit wierd) We would love to just have more members to expand our ranks. We are mostly an S&Awesome face and a TDM group but I myself like to play some HQ so hit me up if you want to play. Happy

Recently we have lost some members due to an altercation but we have got this hopefully sorted out or will soon have it gone.

Basically there is one thing I ask of you....
DO NOT BE RACIST OR ABUSIVE TO ANY OTHER GROUP MEMBER OR GAMER!
I can't stress this enough, if you threaten, make racist remarks or constantly harass anyone (with genuine intent of course) YOU WILL BE OUT STRAIGHT AWAY.

I'm based is Australia and I would love to have many different people from different countries, although I may not be able to connect to many of you I would still love to have you in the clan just on the off chance that I can connect one day. But don't get me wrong.... I would love to have lots of Aussies Happy

Anyways, thank you (whoever you are) for reading this thread and I'll hopefully see you around. Please send me a friend request with a message attatched on XBL if you can. But if unable to just post here with the template below.

Gamertag:
Mic Yes/No:
Favourite gun:
Favourite Map:
What you're looking for in a clan:

Thank you and have a great day and a great easter.
Last edited by XxfigjamxX ; 04-14-2009 at 05:07 AM. Reason: to clear up a misconception
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM #65
Sweets
Wololo
Originally posted by QsKxReaper View Post
well idk u need to prestige i think

Oh, okay thanks.
03-11-2009, 01:06 AM #66
ya hey glory i have been recruitng i kinda want ur permeiision before i tell them there for show all the way in so if you coul just post here in would hepl

thnx reaper
03-11-2009, 04:47 AM #67
XxfigjamxX
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah cool, I might be on either later tonight or in a couple of days cause I have tons of school assignments and I got footy tommorrow and on the weekend (wed and fri for you)
03-11-2009, 09:10 PM #68
alright it my b day
03-12-2009, 04:28 AM #69
XxfigjamxX
Do a barrel roll!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REAPER!!!!!!!!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy hope you get/got nice things ;P
03-13-2009, 03:35 PM #70
Swope
Little One
Gamertag: S1lenT SH00TR (the o's in shooter are zeroes)
Mic yes/no: yes
Level in CoD5 WaW: 4th prestige level 27
What's your best quality: Great at rushing
With what gun are you the best?: mp40
What country are you from?: USA
03-13-2009, 11:23 PM #71
Is anyone else going to be on tonight. I will be on around 11 pm eastern time. I will be on till about 6 or 7 am. Getting myself ready for night shift. Hit me up when i get on and we will play a few games together.
03-14-2009, 11:27 AM #72
XxfigjamxX
Do a barrel roll!
Emmy, add myself and QsKxReaper and message reaper about joining. I cannot be on much for the next 2 weeks due to school assignments and miscellaneous other things but reaper most likely will be. Anyways thatnks for applying Happy
03-14-2009, 09:23 PM #73
Gamertag: borat1969
Mic yes/no: yes
Level in CoD5 WaW: level 43 but i switched to xbox- i was prestige 5 level 24
What's your best quality: owning people
With what gun are you the best?: Gewehr 43, machine gun, MP40

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo