12-22-2010, 02:21 PM #1
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, here is my latest patch

it still needs work, but this is just to show you guys what i've been working on Smile

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2WSux27c9E[/ame]

video thx to You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link
You must login or register to view this content.

list of mods included:

RANK MODS
rank 65 ANY prestige (no derank)
insane leaderboards
unlock challenges
unlock attachments

CHEAT MODS
UFO
Aimbot
Teleport

FUN MODS
visions
forge
decapitate yourself ^^

DVAR MODS
Set infections
(if host) toggle superspeed/jump

info is ON SCREEN, so just try & see Smile

oh & just so you know: bots only spawn when you start a game on your own.. if there's more than one player in the lobby, the bots won't spawn.. however, i'll make an option to spawn bots whenever you want Smile
Last edited by Karoolus ; 12-23-2010 at 02:24 PM.

The following 55 users say thank you to Karoolus for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, $oulja, 8======D----, ADAM594, angel_of_deth, Baby-panama, bcb, BobbyDee, c0d4life, Carbon0x, chrisfaulk, Clanor, coolgamer86, crazy_blake7, Dreamcather, Extrazior, FaTbOyOnAbiKe, FM|T xR3PMz, gstrang513, iCoNz, iiRoy-, IW_JOSH, Bichote, JaMbO, Jay97, JJHarris4, JNA_SNIPA, JOT, kaliboi, KamikazeOnCrack, LGxDEVIL, Lick, LiL-Marro, matt944057, Mr. Star, Mr. Wood, Mr.Amitoz, Mw2Freak13, Proboscis, pwnage4life62, RADDY1993, saudi--fantom, shaunyovls25, Skyl1n3, soebred, Solid Snake, thedufeys, Top_Dog_Uk, Tupac17, w8t4it, x Too GodLy x, x2BK, xK3AnZ, xSOADx, xXPolojackXx
01-12-2011, 06:44 PM #110
your patches are ftw i use ur patches for waw and waw modded zombies iLoveYouu xD
01-12-2011, 07:33 PM #111
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
There's a tutorial by a guy with a PINK name, don't tell me you didn't see that ?

READ & stop asking stupid questions..

Please Karloos sorry to be a pain but i really don't have a clue and i cannot find the tutorial on making the patch work for online games. Please Happy and Sorry... Your Patches are the Best Smile
01-12-2011, 07:52 PM #112
01-13-2011, 01:44 AM #113
Originally posted by yukuku View Post
Smile ill try it today need stats changed

i tried u cant really change stats other than to insane and that might make ur startup screen really laggy. i did the hack but i dont have any attachments unlocked from the last gun in every category but the challenges are complete. does anyone know how i can get the attachments?
01-13-2011, 02:16 AM #114
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Nice Work Smile Best Cod5 Patch i have ever seen
01-14-2011, 05:42 PM #115
Nice man thanks i like it and is work Happy
01-17-2011, 04:59 PM #116
every time i try to load multiplayer it crashes my ps3 i have put the patch in the right directory
01-17-2011, 05:14 PM #117
cee
Haxor!
uSHould add in a stats editor.. like add +20,00 kills, etc. That would be beastSmile
01-19-2011, 02:54 AM #118
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
Okay, here is my latest patch

it still needs work, but this is just to show you guys what i've been working on Smile

video thx to You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link

list of mods included:

RANK MODS
rank 65 ANY prestige (no derank)
insane leaderboards
unlock challenges
unlock attachments

CHEAT MODS
UFO
Aimbot
Teleport

FUN MODS
visions
forge
decapitate yourself ^^

DVAR MODS
Set infections
(if host) toggle superspeed/jump

info is ON SCREEN, so just try & see Smile

oh & just so you know: bots only spawn when you start a game on your own.. if there's more than one player in the lobby, the bots won't spawn.. however, i'll make an option to spawn bots whenever you want Smile

does this work for people in your lobby as well? Because the patch i currently have doesnt even when i make them vip

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo