03-18-2009, 10:01 AM #1
WeeAzLe69
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone alot of people have been asking when zzirGrizz's Impulse Montage is going to be released and where to buy the tickets at so I thought I would tell everyone...

The tickets are sold at You must login or register to view this content. and they are currently $1.50 USD only through PayPal.

Those of you who pay for the tickets be sure to let me know if the montage is good because I don't really want to pay to watch a video until I know it's worth it Eek

If this post was helpful please remember to Thank and RepHappy
Last edited by WeeAzLe69 ; 03-19-2009 at 09:10 PM.
03-19-2009, 02:09 AM #11
Originally posted by NP
Yeah that's a bit gay. i don't care how awesome this guy is he must be high or something to think he's gonna get money jut so people can watch him hit someone on a video game without scoping in.

You guys aren't getting into the whole story. They(zzirGrizz,Ebonix,OperatorPerry etc.) are making a website that if monatges get muted on youtube,they can be uploaded onto their site so it can actully be seen and heard.I still think it is a bit stupid even though i get and understand what they are trying to accomplish.
03-19-2009, 03:34 AM #12
WeeAzLe69
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Master
yeah you can't turn making montages into a career you know lol, if i paid i would copy it and post it on youtube early to piss em all off.

Yeah I understand why he makes people pay but I think it's kinda dumb because whoever pays for it can just record it and put it on youtube like you were saying lol
03-19-2009, 10:20 PM #13
cmanfrias
Bounty hunter
Come on dude pay to watch a cod montage, u should be paying me to watch ! I dont care how good zzrigrizz is, i dont even pay 4 movies!!!
03-21-2009, 03:03 PM #14
Originally posted by Master
yeah you can't turn making montages into a career you know lol, if i paid i would copy it and post it on youtube early to piss em all off.

thats what people are doing. anyway its apparently going towards making there site which is going to be a small version of youtube. o well.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo