03-21-2009, 07:18 PM #1
'SpeC™
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hope you enjoy. the only 1 on youtube =] +rep/nominate

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZnc9y7zUjk"]YouTube - Impulse[/ame]
Last edited by 'SpeC™ ; 03-23-2009 at 07:49 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to 'SpeC™ for this useful post:

©hicka©hicka, Antones, Azaaa, bboyxeno, Deadkiller, Gleno_CfC, HeadHunterM7, i_qwik-scopes, mark, NanuGama, Nolzad0, owningU, PWN ALL NUBZ, Rage, SirSatanLike, ThatDamnGeordie, Thyrsta, Ungi97, WilliamsCE24, xXJoRd-
05-04-2009, 02:17 PM #47
This guy has skills for sure
05-06-2009, 11:33 AM #48
That is sick Grizz. and nice editing skillz
05-06-2009, 10:38 PM #49
©hicka©hicka
Pokemon Trainer
He make collateral damage look so easy.
05-07-2009, 12:07 AM #50
ganster
Maggbot timeout!
its either fixed like all his friends or VERY LUCKY, bc no one is that good
05-08-2009, 10:28 PM #51
How did he remove the player name (the moment, where sniper have been attacked by dog)?
05-09-2009, 02:51 AM #52
Hell of a montage 9.5/10 seen 1 or 2 better.

Oh and for all the people wondering how he did the 3rd person without the buttons. All he simply did was hold a satchel charge (dont throw it) so you have no gun on a hardcore private match and record. But to get an arial view, you need to go to hardcore mode private match a gain and crop out the buttons using an editing program. Search Youtube there are many videos on it.

BTW grizz does not edit these. OperatorPerry does along with all his friends montages to.
05-09-2009, 08:26 PM #53
That guy is sick, very nice montage

I've only seen one better and that was prophetz in cod 4
05-19-2009, 03:03 PM #54
zzirGrizz is just amazing great montage
You must login or register to view this content.
05-20-2009, 05:22 PM #55
Originally posted by ganster View Post
its either fixed like all his friends or VERY LUCKY, bc no one is that good

i agree with part of this. I LOVED the video as i love all of his edited videos. great music and effect.

BUT most of his kills and amazing shots are not all real it appears. yes he is in a ranked match but it is not hard at all to get you and your buddies into a ranked match server room using invite party systems so that when you record videos you get the little rank XP meter at the bottom so that no one calls you out for recording private matches.

If you re watch the video you notice a LOT of the people he kills are non prestige low level players which would indicate that his buddies made sub accounts to take the deaths for recording purposes so they dont hurt their own accounts.

2nd LOT of the kills he gets people are just standing around not doing anything but the video is edited so fast paced you dont pick up on that.

i have no doubt that Zirgriz is a beast of a player but i have a huge feeling that most of the kills are setup in his videos (not sying thats necessarily bad because it makes for great videos but those of us that are actually good players can spot things like that as well.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo