03-23-2009, 08:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Level 750 and counting, I'm trying to get first place on xbox leader boards, just posting this out here to see what everyone thinks. Xbox has been on since saturday night about 48 hours now lemme know your thoughts on the xbox and high score. Hopefully will post a video out on youtube of last few levels for you all to watch. Have fun and comment.
04-03-2009, 11:54 AM #74
Sup i have got to round 114 with this guy cos the two others left WITHOUT GLITCHING<

all you do is go up the stairson the left room and go by the balcony bit then one by the window with flamethrower and the other owning the door with mg42

by the way we both had all the perks we could get:

Jugger nog
Double tap cola
Quick revive
04-03-2009, 04:41 PM #75
This is lame, and its sad you would even try to get it that far. Try going out side and enjoying some fresh air. you might turn into a zombie.
04-04-2009, 11:40 PM #76
SAMI23
Arsenal FC 4eva
why are you guys on a glitching thread only to complain about glitching. i'll admit that when i look at the zombie leaderboard and see round 2000 i do think "wow you need to get a life" but i can understand why you would do it. nobody moans about people having 30 days playing time and to me that is even more sad
04-05-2009, 01:56 AM #77
Originally posted by sami23 View Post
why are you guys on a glitching thread only to complain about glitching. i'll admit that when i look at the zombie leaderboard and see round 2000 i do think "wow you need to get a life" but i can understand why you would do it. nobody moans about people having 30 days playing time and to me that is even more sad

You are so right about that. In the beginning of January, I actually saw a guy that had 28 days on the game already. Makes you wonder if they sit on a bucket and have a feeding tube in them.
04-05-2009, 09:37 PM #78
Originally posted by JEZZY0101 View Post
Sup i have got to round 114 with this guy cos the two others left WITHOUT GLITCHING<

all you do is go up the stairson the left room and go by the balcony bit then one by the window with flamethrower and the other owning the door with mg42

by the way we both had all the perks we could get:

Jugger nog
Double tap cola
Quick revive

dude thats a load of crap.

At level 30+ you cant guard that window with a flamethrower they break it down to fast and it takes about 40 seconds for them to die...

Secondly, the MG42 with double tap would run out of ammo so fast and after 30+ it doesnt own anything anymore... Or at leat 1 MG42 could not kill the entire horde...

To get just past 50, you need about 3 ray guns with double tap to barely hold off the horde, let alone the window...

Using 2 people and the tactic of a flamethrower and an MG would probably get you to 24... 26 if you were lucky / good...

Just admit you lied lol Happy
04-09-2009, 08:12 PM #79
Originally posted by Arctic
dude thats a load of crap.

At level 30+ you cant guard that window with a flamethrower they break it down to fast and it takes about 40 seconds for them to die...

Secondly, the MG42 with double tap would run out of ammo so fast and after 30+ it doesnt own anything anymore... Or at leat 1 MG42 could not kill the entire horde...

To get just past 50, you need about 3 ray guns with double tap to barely hold off the horde, let alone the window...

Using 2 people and the tactic of a flamethrower and an MG would probably get you to 24... 26 if you were lucky / good...

Just admit you lied lol Happy

At round 1347 they died in just about the same time as they did earlier, except it takes 2 bursts to kill, one makes them an insta kill with 2nd weapon
04-09-2009, 08:52 PM #80
CamelToe
Pain is Life
Originally posted by That
smh your stupid. They dont put the glitchs there for you to cheat. They are found by people just trying to glitch its not like they did all this on purpose.

im not to sure about that y would there be a mountable gun in the fountain?
also the room where u buy the bar almost looks to be left open on purpose

and for everyone hating on him for glitching all i have to say is did u buy his xbox/cod waw game disc?

then stfu he bought and paid for a product when i buy something i use it however i see fit
just becuase treyarch cant code there way out of a box is not his fault
and if they woulda had the game tested properly most glitches wouldnt be there if u want to hate then hate the game maker
Last edited by CamelToe ; 04-09-2009 at 09:05 PM.
05-03-2009, 04:08 PM #81
down to 16th or so now, might try again later but try something else. I don't even play it when I'm in the glitch and about 6 days playing time total. I'm pretty sure I have more of a life then some of you guys if not most.
05-03-2009, 04:37 PM #82
keitchy
Little One
Nice but i heard the leaderboards which have been glitched will be reset!
Im not sure it true tho but just a heads up anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo