04-11-2009, 09:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have got to lvl 31 with this - only coz i timed out!

PEOPLE NEEDESad Awesome 3-4 (4 strongly recommended)
If you are on the side with Quick Revive Soda, make your way up to power room(SAVE BULLETS - You need 4350 altogether - split it up with eachother and dont buy stupid stuff.

Turn on power, and the guys on the Jugga-nog side open STAIRS. nothing else.

Jugga-nog guys sprint over to power room until around round 7.

Then EVERYONE goes over to the stairs and this is what should happen:

One person guards the window - dont need a good gun really - but there is a shotty on the balcony so use that if you have no ammo.
Oh by the way, be reluctant to use random box - it is far away and the zombies get in pretty quick - but a teddy would be great!

Then the other 3 people do this: (diagram 1st, then i'll explain)

....O
O []

O

Key: O = people positions- ill post pic when I can (hopefully tommorow)
[] = DoubleTap Machine
Dots act as spaces - dont mind them

Description:

What you wanna do is camp right next to double tap and heres how:

As you see.. there is a 'O' right infrom of the machine - this guy is the heavy gunner and PRONES.
This guy needs:
Browning, MG, FG(not highly recommened - very wasteful)
Ray Gun(not requirement - but good to have) NO FLAMETHROWERS. YOU CANT SEE NOTHING OTHERWISE!
Perks Recommended:
SPEED COLA IS VITAL
Jugganog - not vital but useful

There is a guy right next to it, He is a submachine gunner / support heavy gunner
This guy CROUCHES. When the heavy man is soon to reload.. you open fire.
Make sure you dont reload same time - disaster! Save your bullets a little more - you need them.

Required Guns:
PPSh-41
Any MG.
Panzerschrek is fine, but only use when its needed.
RayGun / Magnum is a really good thing for this guy.
Bettys are very useful - every round sprint downstairs and put bettys in place (eg - on stairs - where the zombies go mostly)

Perks what are good: Tbh, you dont really need em, but if you want them...
Jugganog
Double tap = :\ only if you got guns with loads of ammo
Speed cola if you wish.

Now the 3rd guy is quite important. He is the medic / support gunner.
Zombies coming in too much? This guy is the man! He joins the fight and throws a couple grenades far back so they dont bounce and kill him >.<. This guy STANDS.
He also runs for bonuses and revives people - the guy who isnt downed supports him.

Recommended guns:
Any GOOD gun, nothing like shottys or springfields... >.<
eg, MG's,
Ray gun(as backup),
any SMG really..
Panzer, or anything you class as "good"

REQUIRED PERKS:
QUICK REVIVE SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUGGANOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4th guy just stays at window as stated.. if the zombie flow becomes too much - and the support gunner isnt in action he goes to window and help him out.. but if theres trouble back at the doubletap.. he goes straight back

COMMUNICATION IS ESSENTIAL - AND GOOD TEAMWORK OTHERWISE YOU CANT GET PAST LVL 11!!

Do this until you have NO ammo watsoever and theres no max ammo, when round is over, sprint to the random box (EVERYONE) and camp in the power room and stock up guns for the round.. then go back

~~Ducky

P.S: If you liked, please thank, +rep and nominate xD
Last edited by TeH DuCK x ; 04-11-2009 at 11:39 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to TeH DuCK x for this useful post:

tagz123, The_Evil_Muffin, ZEROBLACKOUT
04-12-2009, 04:06 PM #11
add me if you want to do this psn: F1nChi3
04-12-2009, 06:34 PM #12
yeah this is super good strategy if you can try to get 4 or 5 guns with the betty glitch
you should try to keep a flamethrower so if insta-kills come up your not wastin ammo

+rep to you xI DeADlY DuCK
04-12-2009, 07:43 PM #13
Thanks guys Smile
04-12-2009, 07:49 PM #14
me and 3 other did this strategy with a bit of change to it. got to level 37!!!
04-12-2009, 10:30 PM #15
You could always leave the stairs closed and go through the doorway.. but i think there too crsmped and get pushed... not much space for you either

try and see if good.. and i'll out it up also Smile
04-13-2009, 02:47 AM #16
we did something like this but stayed on balcony....got to level 29 before we ran out of ammo....stay on balcony and try to get the teddy to get the random box closer

add me on ps3
04-13-2009, 02:55 AM #17
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Thanks for the stratagey there are some good one that always get you to high levels Happy

-Whitey
04-13-2009, 01:48 PM #18
One thing to add would be to have the person on the window start to hold a zombie outside toward the end of the round so that everyone can hit the box. I also like to stay on the balconey because of the electricity. I have made it to 37 using this strategy.
04-13-2009, 09:57 PM #19
This is in no way a bump watsoever.
It's an intelligent post that says this cant possibly a bump as it is too lechtural which doesn't occur in my spelling.

BUMP L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0LL0 FGTS I JUZT BUMP3D!!!!!111111!!!!ONE!!11

Thanls for all the feedback Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo