05-04-2009, 08:45 AM #1
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I search on a translater and got these results:

Shi No Numa is Portuguese

Shi No Numa means 'In A Shi'

I was like wtf, Shi? However then I realised that Shi is supposed to be tree but tryarch want it to sound like a different language.
05-04-2009, 08:49 AM #2
IsaacM
Climbing up the ladder
Cool. I wasn't too sure what it meant but are you sure about the Shi? Becuase I put into a translator and it said:

Shi No Numa is Albanian

Shi no Numa means No rain Numan

IsaacM
Last edited by IsaacM ; 05-04-2009 at 09:22 AM.
05-04-2009, 01:25 PM #3
lol!

Well I used google translator and it says its portugeese and means in a shi.

Kinda weird lol...

But if your translate it into Albanian it does say no rain numa. But I think thats just because shi and nu are both words in albanian... In this case rain and no.

To be honest I thought it was japanese, because of the soundage...
05-04-2009, 01:32 PM #4
GuyAlmighty
Bounty hunter
I think it's Japlish. If anyone can write out "Shi No Numa" in Japanese and translate it on Google. Hey Presto.

Here are the last ones;

German - Exact Translation - Loose Translation

Nacht der Untoten - Night the Undead - Night of the Undead

Zombie Verrueckt/Verrückt - Zombie Crazy - Zombie Crazy
05-04-2009, 01:49 PM #5
Originally posted by GuyAlmighty View Post
I think it's Japlish. If anyone can write out "Shi No Numa" in Japanese and translate it on Google. Hey Presto.

Here are the last ones;

German - Exact Translation - Loose Translation

Nacht der Untoten - Night the Undead - Night of the Undead

Zombie Verrueckt/Verrückt - Zombie Crazy - Zombie Crazy

lol zombie crazy...
Liking that one
05-04-2009, 03:17 PM #6
tinytom08
Bounty hunter
its in a swamp read it on You must login or register to view this content.
05-05-2009, 12:21 AM #7
"shi no numa" is Japanese. "Shi" is usually the symbol that means death. "Numa" means swamp. "No" is kind of like apostrophe symbol so in total, it means death's swamp.
05-05-2009, 10:16 AM #8
reedy1985
I am error
I dont know why you guys are going on about different languages. Its in German... the hints in the title... NAZI Zombies... Nazi's are German... both the other maps are German names as is this one.
05-05-2009, 11:44 AM #9
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by reedy1985 View Post
i dont know why you guys are going on about different languages. Its in german... The hints in the title... Nazi zombies... Nazi's are german... Both the other maps are german names as is this one.

That's What I Was Thinkin As I Was Readin Through The Reply's. What People Do Just To Glitch Ey !!!!!! LMAO Smile ^
05-05-2009, 01:52 PM #10
lets be honest guysd you've all used google translator and it's not exactly accurate so it could mean anything but the swamp guys got it right seeing as it's set in a swamp so that seems the most likely name.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo