05-16-2009, 04:04 PM #1
atc cvhawley
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); guys when the zombies stop coming around level 30 that not a glitch nothing you did , did it , they did a shit load of terrable coding and that just what hapens its not a ****in glitch
05-16-2009, 04:23 PM #2
Yeah I think a mod needs to pin something like this:

At around level 30, more and more zombies get stuck outside the building, some still come running in and others vanish into thin air when they try and attack you. This happens to everyone and it hasnt been fixed or anything like that.

As a player you have no control over when it happens or how it happens, you just have to be good enough to get that far. There are rumours that the zombies come in at level 40, I have tested this and got to 45 and it was still in affect. Other rumours say that they come in at 60 again, but I cant be asked to play for that long and no-one should.
05-16-2009, 07:08 PM #3
CamelToe
Pain is Life
actually u can make it happen i had it happen at lv 20 becuase we had 2 glitches goin on diffrent sides of the building
05-16-2009, 07:11 PM #4
Originally posted by CamelToe View Post
actually u can make it happen i had it happen at lv 20 becuase we had 2 glitches goin on diffrent sides of the building

yeah it starts at level 20, but becomes more noticable after 30 if your playing legit.
05-16-2009, 11:23 PM #5
atc cvhawley
Pokemon Trainer
thank you my god people are like freaing out in amazment over something old
05-17-2009, 01:36 AM #6
kazbluegreen
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Arctic
Yeah I think a mod needs to pin something like this:

At around level 30, more and more zombies get stuck outside the building, some still come running in and others vanish into thin air when they try and attack you. This happens to everyone and it hasnt been fixed or anything like that.

As a player you have no control over when it happens or how it happens, you just have to be good enough to get that far. There are rumours that the zombies come in at level 40, I have tested this and got to 45 and it was still in affect. Other rumours say that they come in at 60 again, but I cant be asked to play for that long and no-one should.

I've got to Wave 61 with 2 other players. Zombies don't come in at Wave 60.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo