06-09-2009, 06:23 AM #1
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); \/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Can A Mod Please Change The Title to MP3 Sharing?[/u]
Map Pack 3 Sharing thread

Post buying/not buying, and ill add you to the list, dont say some one will steal your account, if you think so, dont do it, that simple Smile

__Buying__<--- MP2, if you havent bought it, contact them, dont post here
RSM Tingle__
FiFA10 Player
BAS_TURD
Liquidz_inf(PSN NAME)

__Buying__<--- MP3, If you ARE buying, PM me or Post here, i prefer PM but whichever works for you

{Not Buying} < ill only update this once per buyer.

__Maybes__

IF YOU ARE A BUYER, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM
If you are NOT a buyer, please contact the buyers politely and ask them to let you Share off them. They may have already shared with 4 others, or just not trust you. Post here as well, and give it some time before messaging them.
Last edited by ARIISSEK ; 07-24-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Added More Buyers
06-09-2009, 12:20 PM #2
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
i cant buy the maps due to not having a credit card there is a space for four people to get maps of a 1 person the person who gives me maps ill give them vbux and rep and old maps.

BUYER:

The following user thanked i_qwik-scopes for this useful post:

06-09-2009, 12:35 PM #3
JIIMBOB
Bounty hunter
I'll give someone burnout paradise for the new map packs
06-09-2009, 12:36 PM #4
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
how will u give them the wole game
06-09-2009, 03:08 PM #5
Hazel
Problem rule #16?
im probobly buying it so.. yeah im not sure if i can trust the world so i may buy it on a seperate PSN then i will share it ^_^ so put me down for buying! im mainly looking for Littil big planet and metal gear stuff and other crap i dont realy care if you have annything or nothing im just happy to help and tired of users leaveing rooms for not spending ten bucks for the maps and how can i deny people zombies! XD have fun!
06-10-2009, 11:01 AM #6
i_qwik-scopes
irsh and proud
yo tingle i reped u and gave u some vbuw btw u can trust me look at my post count and rep and im also a premium
06-11-2009, 02:50 PM #7
Dopey
NGU :/
you have to say what console your in but if your gamesharing for XBL let me know cus i want those maps bad!! bad enough to give away all my vbux!!
06-11-2009, 02:58 PM #8
tingle would u share them with me?
06-11-2009, 03:12 PM #9
If you would gameshare with me. pm me Smile
06-11-2009, 03:22 PM #10
fraz422
PS3 Guru
what makes this official ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo