06-30-2009, 12:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So when u activate the radios it says:
BAR-4848N 371476 *Pauses* 115 *ALARM* 4840 i hope u hear everything in this transmission, Peter, if you are not, all hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the Asylum. Now we have moved the "experiment" here (Shi no numa)The NUMBERS WILL GUIDE YOU. The "Giant" must *Static* at all cost Repeat Derese must be contained at all cost. The Details of the experiment contains *Static* May be our only advantage now. *Static* ...Dr Max, They may know what's going on. The use of element 115 is dangerous at best. Im not sure if we can continue here we've lost most of our best *Static* I Hope you get this I hope it hasn't happen there too. But i'm almost out of hope 605406396 1015544.94.
-------------------------------------
Ok so now if u go and buy the cage behind the random box there a number 115. the number 115 in the periodic table is Ununpentium, and the most stable isotope in ununpentium is UUP-299. Uup-299 contains 184 neutrons which is considered a "Magic Number" in physics.
=============================
Now when u go to storage walk on the right ALLLL THE WAY down and look there should be a meteor with electric running thru it. Also i forgot where but in the map someone where ONLY USING THE SNIPER u find a word that say: Tunguska and Tunguska is referring to the Tunguska Event which is was an explosion of a meteor which was 3-6 MILES! The explosion occurred on June 30th, 1908. The air blast from the explosion was measured at 10-15 megatons of TNT. 10-15 megatons of TNT is about 1,000 time as powerful as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan.. Moving on going into Verruckt in the kitchin the number 193824069:21 now that number put into date form is 06-24-1938 (June) on that date a 450-metric-ton meteorite exploded about 12 miles above earth's surface near Chicora, Pennsylvania and the Number 9:21 ok the bible Jeremiahs verse he says: "For death has come up through our windows; It has entered our palaces To cut off the children from the streets, The young men from the town squares" Many people believe that the explosion resulted in a zombie outbreak. They have also made movies about it! also in that same map there a mannequin hanging from the ceiling ... hmmm like in shi no numa there a body hanging from the ceiling? now if u look closely his left hand is gone. and in Verruckt there a switch with a left hand on it... hmm so maybe its his hand?
Also the element 115 which was in the meteor which had electric in it most people are saying thats how the wonderwaffe DG-2 was made

Tank Dempsey (USA)
Nikolai Belinski (RUS)
Takeo Masaki (JAP)
Doctor Richtofen (GER) (Thanks Newfieland)

========================
OK So NOW TO RAP IT ALL UP! I've pieced it all together and this is what i got
on June 24th, 1948 a meteor named Tunguska hit the earth Scientists found 2 things in it One of them was the element 115 which i said was used to create the wunderwaffe DG-2 and the other thing was an aliend diesease called Derese but Derease means the giant so it means we have to stop the giant at all cost? maybe the Derease is what every 1 is calling the infection
they tried to study these things at the asylum but they have failed to contain it so they moved to the swamps and they have also failed so now everyone has died except for a few. someone tried to contact a guy named Peter but Peter could not have received it because the "infection" happened where Peter was also. So Dempsey, Nickolai, Richtofen, And Takeo went to the swamp to investigate.
Also if u shoot the meteor with Richthofen using the DG-2 which he help create
he says "IT DOSE'NT SCARE ME" so he must been playing with the meteor before . You know Richthofen has helped create because when u get the wunderwaffe with Richthofen he says somsething about "Aww My Experiment!"
Now if you go see Richthofen bio it says he was an evil doctor and he was very bad and World war 2 came and nazi took control and was kicked out he had a collection of stuffed animal poised = instant of death which is the teddy bear in the random box. And thats were the story ends as of now. Please enjoy

-iGaica

UPDATE- NONE OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU SEE WAS COPIED AT ALL!!
Last edited by xWongey- ; 06-30-2009 at 02:21 AM. Reason: people :) add more sutff :)

The following 19 users say thank you to xWongey- for this useful post:

+tA. Rick, AgentJon, BBballfanatic13, Classified, Doctor Stan, elfmotat, epic-fail, Genocide-, Hondarydr, LilP, m83a1, Newfie, pat129, Pullz7, ShAdoW_RiDa, Thyrsta, UsB*Glitcher, ZEROBLACKOUT
06-30-2009, 02:20 AM #11
+Sfx Krush
Childish Gambino <3
ya but probably from diff website idk
06-30-2009, 02:26 AM #12
itwasme95
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice post.
06-30-2009, 03:18 AM #13
Originally posted by itwasme95 View Post
Nice post.

ha thx if u find it helpful rep me or thank it please
06-30-2009, 05:40 AM #14
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Dude thats cool i never payed attention to that stuff but i have heard the radio story Good post
06-30-2009, 05:47 AM #15
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Originally posted by iGaica View Post
also in that same map there a mannequin hanging from the ceiling ... hmmm like in shi no numa there a body hanging from the ceiling? now if u look closely his left hand is gone. and in Verruckt there a switch with a left hand on it... hmm so maybe its his hand?

Wow I did not know that. Really nice information.
06-30-2009, 07:08 AM #16
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
nice one man.. didnt know about the teddy.. could possibly be richtofens teddy lol
06-30-2009, 07:25 AM #17
ARIISSEK
:nyan: Kaffy :nyan:
Nominated thanked, thanks for putting this info up, nice storie behind it kind of... some one must get paid ALOT to research this and put it into a story, But the story kinda kreeps Me Out

06-30-2009, 08:41 AM #18
scared the **** out of me when i did the research it but i did it for you guys Smile

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Originally posted by RiDa View Post
nice one man.. didnt know about the teddy.. could possibly be richtofens teddy lol

hehe he made teddys filled with poison meaning instant death so thats why when we open up the random box and get the teddys were screwed LOLHappy
06-30-2009, 01:43 PM #19
Screamo
R.I.P. NGU
i believe u didnt copy and paste. very nice info my friend =D

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo