07-15-2011, 02:27 AM #1
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I have been working on this new Gamemode patch for about two weeks, (counting planning time even longer.)
I had a very successful Preliminary Alpha game test today. So I thought I post about it.

Here is the game, it's a free-for-all. You can pick to be a Wizard or A Werewolf at the beginning of the game. Wizards have Telekinesis and other abilities you can earn. Werewolves the can turn into powerful wolves that breath fire, and also have other abilities you can earn.
There will be Ziplines, Forcefields, and other Old Favorite Zombieland Style Custom Map Edits, as well as new features. There will also be a store with lots to buy.

You need to get the Silverbullet Gun to permently kill someone, when you do they become a Ghost and your minion.

The game is beast and will be coming to an NGU near you. Happy

Thanks to LJJP for the Video.

Last edited by Hawkin ; 07-22-2011 at 12:32 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Okami, AMNE, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Assassin, Baby-panama, Blackstorm, BlazingDope, BriceC, Correy, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, decrulez96, Devil, Dreamcather, DreamKidzVa, drive4567, Dubsy, hydro_122499, I_Own_3m_AL1_I, iReset Nigga, IRiSe_GodFather, JaMbO, Karoolus, ljjp, lovebros, mattyjkilledme, Mr__Shalemari, Neff, RayJ_chugs, Resumer, ReX-05, REZNET \|/, s70con, SALOOTME, shawry, Skyl1n3, Solid Snake, Solo., Spectre., trilispy, Vampytwistッ, KFC, Xr3v0 HD, YouRecognizeMe

The following user groaned Hawkin for this awful post:

247Yamato
07-16-2011, 03:34 AM #29
Originally posted by Hawkin View Post
OK I have been working on this new Gamemode patch for about two weeks, (counting planning time even longer.)
I had a very successful Preliminary Alpha game test today. So I thought I post about it.

Here is the game, it's a free-for-all. You can pick to be a Wizard or A Werewolf at the beginning of the game. Wizards have Telekinesis and other abilities you can earn. Werewolves the can turn into powerful wolves that breath fire, and also have other abilities you can earn.
There will be Ziplines, Forcefields, and other Old Favorite Zombieland Style Custom Map Edits, as well as new features. There will also be a store with lots to buy.

You need to get the Silverbullet Gun to permently kill someone, when you do they become a Ghost and your minion.

I should have a video soon.
The game is beast and will be coming to an NGU near you. Happy

Yes Hawkin You Did It Again!
07-16-2011, 06:27 AM #30
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by 122499 View Post
hey i dident get 2 play last night wear u on??? and when r u coming on i wanna play this i have bin w8ing lol

I was on the whole day. You were just still grounded over the Cat Food Incident. LOL

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Originally posted by 122499 View Post
lol ik i am xD

BTW how do you still have only 72 rep. Irise can't de-rep you anymore. LOL

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Originally posted by shawry View Post
Bugs/Glitches
-bouncing betty's dont work.
-When on the count down (at start of match) you can change team which allows you to move & get kills.
-UAV does not work when last 3 are alive.

There seems to be alot of lag. (wasnt lagging yesterday)

Please PM me with bugs. This is only the second test of the game and there will many more bugs that will need to be fixed in the before it is released (Think August). But I can't find the bugs if I don't play the game.
Almost all of these have been fixed. The lag was just a forgotten wait statement. The betty's still have me puzzled. UAV has always worked it just doesn't show the dead people "Ghosts", or Werewolves in their wolf form.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by midget1008 View Post
Oh WOW but i dont know how to put patches on ps3

I know that is a mystery. If only I could figure that part out I would be so awesome.

The following user thanked Hawkin for this useful post:

ICS Vortex
07-16-2011, 06:31 AM #31
DreamKidzVa
OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
I was on the whole day. You were just still grounded over the Cat Food Incident. LOL

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Please PM me with bugs. This is only the second test of the game and there will many more bugs that will need to be fixed in the before it is released (Think August). But I can't find the bugs if I don't play the game.
Almost all of these have been fixed. The lag was just a forgotten wait statement. The betty's still have me puzzled. UAV has always worked it just doesn't show the dead people "Ghosts", or Werewolves in their wolf form.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

I know that is a mystery. If only I could figure that part out I would be so awesome.

Can i test it out with you?
07-16-2011, 06:34 AM #32
Hawkin
Lord of the Undead
Originally posted by danman15001 View Post
Wow I already mastered this game already that he is kicking me out of his games

A. Get a mike. So you can defend yourself with words.
B. Everyone in the lobby said you were using non-host binds.
C. You were caught cheating the day before.
D. Mastered?? The game is so far from done.
E. You are decent, but since you have been caught cheating more then once, not just on this game. You cannot be trusted, at all. Who knows, you could just suck, but have good non-host binds. How can we tell??

Z. If you have made it into way more then 5 games that is more then most people, so stop complaining.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hawkin for this useful post:

Assassin, hydro_122499, ljjp
07-16-2011, 10:43 AM #33
iReset Nigga
2Fresshh!!
Originally posted by danman15001 View Post
Wow I already mastered this game already that he is kicking me out of his games

u aint master shit dude i remember you the person with god mode and yet u still couldnt win?? but yea u mastered it alright cmon dude u had non host binds which no1 had and still losing

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

A. Get a mike. So you can defend yourself with words.
B. Everyone in the lobby said you were using non-host binds.
C. You were caught cheating the day before.
D. Mastered?? The game is so far from done.
E. You are decent, but since you have been caught cheating more then once, not just on this game. You cannot be trusted, at all. Who knows, you could just suck, but have good non-host binds. How can we tell??

Z. If you have made it into way more then 5 games that is more then most people, so stop complaining.

lol hawkin u have like 22 likes and 430+ views and there isnt even a preview up yet just wait till they see this sexy beast haha watch ur shit skyrocket
07-16-2011, 11:02 AM #34
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
sounds awesome !
great idea man !!

you & i should have a talk, i need some info about the map edits Winky Winky
07-16-2011, 04:24 PM #35
IRiSe_GodFather
Was GodFatherIV

Aww i didnt want you to tell him about the de-reping :p and ina few days ill give you a run for your money with Termination ( I renamed it ) Winky Winky
Last edited by IRiSe_GodFather ; 07-16-2011 at 04:26 PM.
07-16-2011, 04:31 PM #36
hydro_122499
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by GodFatherIV View Post
Aww i didnt want you to tell him about the de-reping :p and ina few days ill give you a run for your money with Termination ( I renamed it ) Winky Winky

u bin de-reping me!!!!!!

The following user thanked hydro_122499 for this useful post:

Hawkin
07-16-2011, 06:47 PM #37
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
yo hawkin i love you

The following user thanked ljjp for this useful post:

hydro_122499

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo