07-22-2009, 08:13 PM #1
boss10000
Like A.....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Zombies return in all their undead glory with "Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon upgrading Pack-A-Punch Machine. Use the teleporters to escape in an instant and fight to the death in pursuit of the map's 10 new Achievements/Trophies

The undead horde approaches! Fight for your life in "Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, a device capable of upgrading weapons at the touch of a button. Use the teleporters to escape the vicious Hell Hounds and pray that the Wunderwaffe will appear before it's too late. This map includes 10 new Achievements/Trophies

so waht this mean well

1)looks like its nazi zombies again
2)a pack a punch machine
3)teleporters
4)hell honds back
5)wunderwaffle back
6)10 new trophies

so the pack a punch machine "a device caple of upgrading wepons at touch of a button" this might be stopping power or alow you to add atachments or somthing else completely.

teleporters well go from 1 side of map to another in a second realy but for a cost

hell honds back bad news for you glitchers

wunderwaflle "prey it will apear before it is to late" maybe more important for somthing

no perk a cola at the momment ????????

Der Riese" (Zombie Factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility congratulation people you got the name right and everything about it being a facility and a secret congrats but well a factory will probaly be huge so well 2X or baybe 3X bigger than shi no numa

only 2 moths after map pack 2 why the in a hurry it normaly 4 moths so they might have been making while making shi no numa or they have rushed it

probaly out on 6th 13th 20th or 27th

trophie just been confirmed

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwvsNOOgUq0"]YouTube - Cod WAW Map Pack 3 Trophies![/ame]

trophies

1)elevate your senses (activat fly trap)
2)lock smith (unlock all doors)
3)40 knives (kill 40 zombies with bowie knife)
4)aquire waffle wepon (obtain ray gun, DG2 and monkey bomb at same time)
5)wacker packer (upgrade any wepon in pack a punch)
6)perkaholic anonymous (survive to round 20 without a single perk)
7)frequent flyer (use teleporter 8 times)
Cool Man (aka Tustin)der elctrition (link all teleporter pad before round 7)
9)pack addict (upgrade 5 wepons at pack a punch machine)
10)the might of the monkey (use the monkey bomb)

an new trap then

well there must be alot of doors for this to be a trophie

40 knive kills with bowie knife is that same knife or a new one?

obtain ray gun DG2 and monkey bomb so i gueesing this monkey bomb like a grenade or invintory item (like betties) this is no monkey buissness

upgrade wepon at pack a puch sounds easy but must cost abit

20 rounds without a perk either its an easy map or this guy are realy cruel

use teleporter 8 time so must cost alot of points

"link all teleporter pads" so more than 2 so maybe a relay big map and one at each cornor or somthing but there maybe 4 or 6 or more

upgrade 5 wepons at pack a punch machine that will set you back alot of points im gueesing

use the monkey bomb hard parts probaly getting the monkey bomb

You must login or register to view this content.

this picture just relesed and it looks like its japanses zombies im not sure but in the back you can see a teleporter and the wonderwaffle. if you look to the left you see the electric trap so there in aswell and dogs and zombies toagther maybe to make it harder?

this frese of website Urgent Title UpdateOver the last week, we've received a number of reports from the community regarding issues that range from matchmaking difficulties to strange Nazi Zombie co-op behavior. These incidents have been caused by some users who are hacking their consoles and ultimately damaging the online experience of their fellow gamers. This is not isolated to Call of Duty - incidents of similar hacks have been reported across several titles.

We and our 1st party partners have been working diligently on countermeasures to these security breaches, and these will be going live in a Title Update early next week.

Important note: As a result of accelerating the release of this Title Update, users will see menu changes that were not intended to go live until the release of Map Pack 3. In short, you will see the Map Pack 3 levels in Private Match, Split Screen, & System Link. When you select these maps, you will be brought to the Marketplace blade to download them; however, they will not be available until they are released in August. This is only temporary, and you will be able to download the maps as soon as they are released.

Thank you all for your understanding and continued support, and we look forward to seeing you on the new maps next month.

i might only be XBOX people but you will be able to see the map pack pictures and stuff so keep a look out for this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0hCUDxC0fY"]YouTube - NextGenControllers cod5:waw update for map pack 3 der riese 26/7/09[/ame]

ive put alot of time on this so

hope these have helped i will continuasly update

plz thank and nominate
Last edited by boss10000 ; 07-27-2009 at 01:15 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to boss10000 for this useful post:

+Ad Dragon, Azaaa, brad1798, comando3972, Comfrimed, deozpester91, Genocide-, hixsonmtrsprts, iWannaViewTheForum, JBis94, kazbluegreen, Keeshy, lls, mjkuser, Nullleben, sk84life, superstud1, Sweets, The-Nazi-Zombie, Tony Danza, toreno, tykmerc, xSOADx
07-22-2009, 08:33 PM #2
Genocide-
★GoML★
Great post i thanked and nominated.
07-22-2009, 08:37 PM #3
gd post and just to say they usually make the maps all at the same time before they come out. thats why there is such a big delay between the game coming out and the MP1.
07-22-2009, 08:38 PM #4
boss10000
Like A.....
Originally posted by NGU
Great post i thanked and nominated.

thank you very much

pluse yah my first nominated post
Last edited by boss10000 ; 07-22-2009 at 08:52 PM.
07-22-2009, 08:38 PM #5
Tony Danza
I'm Ron Burgundy?
Very nice! Thank you
07-22-2009, 10:22 PM #6
Great post! I wonder what upgrades they will have?
07-23-2009, 02:57 AM #7
they was working on this before map pack 2 comes out to complete the story behind nazi zombies its very instresting and crepy :S but realy intresting Happy
07-23-2009, 03:01 AM #8
This will be so FUN!
I can't wait to play it!!
07-23-2009, 07:13 AM #9
ShAdoW_RiDa
Former Blue Mod
Great post.. I was thinking some of the same ideas!
07-23-2009, 01:28 PM #10
boss10000
Like A.....
so well this id going to be a big map but the queston is will it work because me personnaly think that with shi no numa you dont get anuff time to raly open everything up and be ready before they attack

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

added video of trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo