08-09-2009, 10:04 AM #1
Suicide
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to know has anibody gotten the type 99 i bet it would make a great machine gun defender definitely if turned in to the Evicserator
08-11-2009, 09:42 PM #29
*UPDATE* Me and some friends have Activated 4 walkie talkies, 3 radios, 3 spines for the music, and the fly trap. Then had somebody with an upgraded Colt and Jugga nog shoot the bear in the cage with the upgraded Colt. Somebody with the Bowie Knife shot the bear out of the window with an upgraded Trench Gun. Another person with Molotovs threw a grenade that he bought off the wall at the Monkeybomb in the furnace. Then someone threw a monkeybomb in the furnace. We threw grenades at the bears shadow in the mainframe, the long shadow in the cave, and the bloody paw print in the cave. I took an upgraded PTRS and shot all 5 spots on the moon, then I shot in the middle of the 5 spots. We also shot the clock with an upgraded WunderWaffe and upgraded ray-gun. Absolutely no results. Sometimes it looks tilke a Type 99 in the box as soon as you open it, I am starting to believe that it is a Type 100 we are seeing, and that seeing the clip in a different location is what is throwing us off. I'd like someone to diswcover a multi gun glitch and share it with me, once you have all the guns the Type 99 and Sawed off would have no choice but to appear...right?
08-12-2009, 10:24 AM #30
well maybe u have a point lol but there is a multi gun glitch in the game, its the same as the one for the nacht der untoten have a friend kill themselves by the box and then u go spin once the box is about to stop with your gun then u start reviving him and it should say click to trade weapon and then u keep tappin square/X to pick it up if done correctly u have another gun

PSN:Rjraider
PSN Alt:RJ_rAider
08-12-2009, 11:09 AM #31
Jugglacrisco
Bounty hunter
okay well me and my brother threw the monkey bomb in the furnace and it says something totally different than when you shoot it so i think there is a certain weapon or something you have to kill the things with and me and my brother have mods on so we went next to the flytrap and looked at whats on the ground

there was 2 teddy bears, a cocktail, monkey bomb, bowie knife, juggernog, and an upgraded colt

so we found 7 things

but so far what we have figured out is how many things are there before they fly away
and we have found all the things that are there when they take off...

than we took monkey bombs and threw one in the furnace with the monkey bomb where you find it and it says something different..
but we have yet to figure out how you have to kill the other 2
08-12-2009, 01:28 PM #32
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
my friend said he got the sawn off shotgun but he didnt think anything of it and traded it in without pack-a-punching it
08-12-2009, 02:36 PM #33
Originally posted by RjrAid3r View Post
well maybe u have a point lol but there is a multi gun glitch in the game, its the same as the one for the nacht der untoten have a friend kill themselves by the box and then u go spin once the box is about to stop with your gun then u start reviving him and it should say click to trade weapon and then u keep tappin square/X to pick it up if done correctly u have another gun

PSN:Rjraider
PSN Alt:RJ_rAider

Thanks for the glitch, can anybody confirm this works? I plan on trying it later but it's gonna be awhile before I get on to do it. Wouldn't mind knowing it works beforehand.
08-12-2009, 03:39 PM #34
I was able to get the girl to say you win last night. At least I think that is what she said, I know she did not say you lose (she was hard to understand). I did it by throwing a grenade on the monkey bomb in the furnace first. Then I shot the bear in the cage with a PaP'd PPsH. Finally I shot the bear in the window with the Pap'd PPsH. The only thing is I never did see the Type 99 in the box. I am starting to doubt this is how you get it.
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM #35
maybe when the things or power ups r flying away, somewone opens the random box
08-12-2009, 04:51 PM #36
I've tried both of these techniques with no success

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Oh, I can also verify the multi gun glitch does work, search youtube for der riese multi gun glitch and you will find many videos showing it with tutorials
08-13-2009, 09:16 PM #37
i have seen the type 99 in the random box cycle but never stopped on it

also theres another multi gun glitch

you buy bettys and have at least one teleporter linked to the mainframe

you put one bettie anywhere on te map and save the second betty

with the second betty in your hand you have to teleport and put your betty down at the same time once you have done that you go and but a random box or a gun off the wall

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo