08-11-2009, 04:55 AM #1
CamelToe
Pain is Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Patched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Hotfixed Multiplayer and solo, This is how to do it after the hotfix
[WS]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QjE8egEMSKs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QjE8egEMSKs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/WS]

U dont have to leave the teleporter for dog rounds, I did in the video to speed up the round

Get atleast 3250 points
Save atleast 1 zombie
Open to Teleporter B
Get into the back of the Teleporter
Wait on the zombie and kill it

Enjoy Insta Rounding again
Sign in to XBL/PSN before u end the game so it will count on leaderboards

For those saying it doesn't work(Done on 360 dono about ps3)

[WS]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/COthjH26OOw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/COthjH26OOw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/WS]

Originally posted by bleepster View Post
I followed these steps:
1. Disconnect your eathernet cable from your console
2. Turn on your console and start cod waw
3. Start der riese and get atleast 3250 points
4. Save atleast 1 zombie at the end of the round
5. Open up to teleporter B
6. Get all the way in the back of the teleport (look for the black spots on the floor and ceiling)
7. Kill the zombie when it gets there and stay here
8. Connect your eathernet cable and sign in before u kill yourself so it will count on leaderboards

I have wireless, so I just unplugged my wireless adapter. If I start CODWAW log into my profile BUT DONT log into LIVE - my map packs are not available.

If I start WAW and just play without going into a profile, the glitch works. if I try to log in to LIVE i can log in, but then i get a message that say "sign in status changed" abnd I am booted to the start menu of COD. what am I doing wrong?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

i might be thick - but a video showing you do this from START to FINISH would be great. (for the 360)

I would like to see you log into live after a while of doing the glitch. I'd like to see how you can get access to the the maps without being logged in

Originally posted by CamelToe View Post
Are u going to solo or nazi zombies i always go to nazi zombies then go to solo there, This may be the issue your having

Also if u have more than 1 profile make sure u log into the profile u downloaded the MP's with

If u are still having trouble let me know ill make a vid from starting my xbox to going into the game see if that helps u any

If u have not done this glitch yet and want to I suggest u hurry hotfixes mean next update it will be patched
Last edited by CamelToe ; 02-09-2010 at 12:09 AM.

The following 108 users say thank you to CamelToe for this useful post:

-RDY-, ꜛ  , +sLtA. NeXuS, +tA. Rick, ~pocketemo~, 3RICK, 47012007, ace1092, aflyingpie, Antones, applerockin2, ASH_209, Azaaa, battman411, BEACHBOI13, benjamin, bmxrcodol04, bob123456, Bog__, bratzy23, BubbaBBQ_JR, CFR Chris L, chrisdogg, COD Fr3ak, crazy_packpunch, CRxL, dan_iskandar, DecDeviL, Deceptions, deon, dfrost182, Doctor Stan, dominicanpimp10, Dopey, dustin.kirk, EJ94c, El_Poptart526, evil_ryu, eVoiMaNiiaC, Free My Goat, Gobz, Hazel, hellomynameistj, Hennep, I-PWN-NUBS, ikliiu, imhungry17, iProxxy, Irish, JBis94, jeffers07, JizzOnYour4Head, joshuajoshua2, Karnage, kazbluegreen, King_Cobra11, KINGLAWLOR4, LeBron-James, lilnatsfan44, little_legz, .James, Luke, milkwthbutter01, MiNi_DaN, mjkuser, MOOBS, Mr. Slick Rick, MrMojo, muted, newbeast, NGU_swat097, NicK__ThE__KiD, maddenking1234, Nolzad, Nolzad0, NP Carling26, Octavia, Oneinfamous2, penetrator, rambo-151_, Ravin1337, revrentzero, RobinDaBank1, SAMI23, Screamo, ShAdoW_RiDa, Shockk, Slash2793, SnackGuy, SoLDieRDaP, Squirrez, strwrsbob, stuart93, SYN1ST3R, teeth08, Temphaa, tenerifekid, TheAgentJon, THEREAPERS_JR, tykmerc and 8 other users.
08-11-2009, 09:38 AM #20
elim
Space Ninja
the dog rounds are long =/
08-11-2009, 09:54 AM #21
Red Panda
Good day sir
Wooo thanks man !!!
08-11-2009, 10:14 AM #22
MrMojo
Thats What She Said!
wow thanks man nice find really helpful i'll try it now
08-11-2009, 10:20 AM #23
why post glitches lyk this yehh , i no its a glitch website but it fuks up the leader boardss and takes the fun out the game .. ?
08-11-2009, 10:23 AM #24
elim
Space Ninja
[quote='[xTK-]xBoYdY--;400125']why post glitches lyk this yehh , i no its a glitch website but it fuks up the leader boardss and takes the fun out the game .. ?[/quote]

its part of the game, thats just the way it is. glitches will be found, and posted whatever they are.

The following user thanked elim for this useful post:

CamelToe
08-11-2009, 10:25 AM #25
thanks m8 ur sik u how did u find this? lol anyway nice find i +repped u
08-11-2009, 10:36 AM #26
little_legz
SleepinIsCheatin
nice glitch cameltoe you are good at zombie glitches thanked and nominated

The following user thanked little_legz for this useful post:

CamelToe
08-11-2009, 10:42 AM #27
callumburns1690
Do a barrel roll!
it took a couple of times i eventually got it working at round 5 :( but in the end it worked Happy thanks alot man !
08-11-2009, 11:16 AM #28
eVoDarKStorM
Save Point
hey cameltoe niice vid buddy !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo