02-27-2012, 06:06 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well karoolus made one of these threads ages ago and its long gone so i started a new one.

whats the point of this?

-well cod4 and cod5 modding is litteraly dead nothing is being posted, mostly because people are running out of ideas what to make and getting bored of modding, well if we inspirate them then surely they will be back, i mean my ps3 has broke so i want to create some codes coz im bored.

any codes/ideas please post below.

cheers!
03-11-2012, 08:19 PM #20
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
re-creating and making things are exactly the same thing in a way that re-creating is making something again that has already been made Winky Winky.

Well not really lol, re-creating something and making something are two differant things. Making something means something new that nobody has made before and re-creating something means making something that has already been made by someone else. Smile
03-11-2012, 09:04 PM #21
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by COD5
Well not really lol, re-creating something and making something are two differant things. Making something means something new that nobody has made before and re-creating something means making something that has already been made by someone else. Smile

Re-creating (making wise) - The process of re-making or producing something that's already been made.

Making - The process of making or producing something.

Pretty much both the same thing ^^ Making something doesn't mean you made something never made before :p.
03-12-2012, 12:12 AM #22
You ever looked in KBrizzles Tree Patch? That type of verification don't think it's been done before for COD4 or W@W?
yes :p ive got somthing like that in my menu Winky Winky
03-12-2012, 11:19 AM #23
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
I could make a Keyboard screen using 1 string so then it won't overflow COD4 and W@W and use shader to scroll up and down from each letter use iprintlnbold to show the current message Happy.

Use this instead of the regular setText:

setTxt(t)
{
self setText(t);
self ClearallTextAfterHudElem();
}

I haven't tested it on W@W but in cod4 that prevents overflow error, I use it in my clan tag and class name editor.
03-12-2012, 04:08 PM #24
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
yes :p ive got somthing like that in my menu Winky Winky

You told me :p.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Use this instead of the regular setText:

setTxt(t)
{
self setText(t);
self ClearallTextAfterHudElem();
}

I haven't tested it on W@W but in cod4 that prevents overflow error, I use it in my clan tag and class name editor.

Known about that for ages but it has bugs that when ever another player in the lobby destroy a string it removes all the text from every other player except the host, well Kieran said that's what it does, i then got my mate from school to test online with some other mates and it done exactly what Kieran said.
03-12-2012, 04:20 PM #25

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Known about that for ages but it has bugs that when ever another player in the lobby destroy a string it removes all the text from every other player except the host, well Kieran said that's what it does, i then got my mate from school to test online with some other mates and it done exactly what Kieran said.

it destroyed all the other players menu text when i called clearallTextAfterHudElem() on my menu text. :/
03-12-2012, 04:29 PM #26
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
it destroyed all the other players menu text when i called clearallTextAfterHudElem() on my menu text. :/

Exactly what happened to my mate too on COD4 online PS3 :/.
03-12-2012, 07:25 PM #27
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!

It clears other Text elements when called, but I still use it in my private patch for my Clan Tag and Class Name editors because it's so effective at preventing overflow. Whenever someone in my lobby uses those editors it will clear other's menus but thats no big deal, if they close and reopen the menu everything comes back. It's a small inconvenience and I think it's worth it for saving text strings.
03-12-2012, 07:28 PM #28
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
It clears other Text elements when called, but I still use it in my private patch for my Clan Tag and Class Name editors because it's so effective at preventing overflow. Whenever someone in my lobby uses those editors it will clear other's menus but thats no big deal, if they close and reopen the menu everything comes back. It's a small inconvenience and I think it's worth it for saving text strings.

Clantag editors etc are boring they are stuff of the past like MW2 GSC modding Winky Winky it's stats, dvar editors people want now but still i don't see the point in them either, waste of space if you want my opinion :p.

EDIT: It's not your Clantag editor is it? I thought it was Zy0ns edited by GodlyModz?
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 03-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo