02-27-2012, 06:06 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well karoolus made one of these threads ages ago and its long gone so i started a new one.

whats the point of this?

-well cod4 and cod5 modding is litteraly dead nothing is being posted, mostly because people are running out of ideas what to make and getting bored of modding, well if we inspirate them then surely they will be back, i mean my ps3 has broke so i want to create some codes coz im bored.

any codes/ideas please post below.

cheers!
02-27-2012, 06:53 PM #2
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
I was always thinking (about 5 months ago, but 5 months ago i only just started and had no idea about coding) on creating a different type of verification never before been used in COD4 or W@W to my knowledge however i know KBrizzle used it in his patch for MW2, but i was never good enough to actual code it maybe i'll make a start on it tonight or sometime and use it in my COD4 patch :/.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 02-27-2012 at 06:55 PM.
02-27-2012, 08:00 PM #3
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
I was always thinking (about 5 months ago, but 5 months ago i only just started and had no idea about coding) on creating a different type of verification never before been used in COD4 or W@W to my knowledge however i know KBrizzle used it in his patch for MW2, but i was never good enough to actual code it maybe i'll make a start on it tonight or sometime and use it in my COD4 patch :/.

what kind of verification ?
i mean, verification is verification, no ?
02-27-2012, 08:13 PM #4
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
what kind of verification ?
i mean, verification is verification, no ?

You ever looked in KBrizzles Tree Patch? That type of verification don't think it's been done before for COD4 or W@W?
02-27-2012, 08:53 PM #5
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
You ever looked in KBrizzles Tree Patch? That type of verification don't think it's been done before for COD4 or W@W?

cba downloading his patch just to look what kind of verification he uses :p
just tell me Winky Winky
02-27-2012, 09:13 PM #6
nay1995
The Master
well talking about new scripts i have just created one Winky Winky
02-27-2012, 09:23 PM #7
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
cba downloading his patch just to look what kind of verification he uses :p
just tell me Winky Winky

It's hard for me to explain Happy lol. I'm not very good at explaining things Smile.
02-27-2012, 11:33 PM #8
TehBinds
Bounty hunter
well im hopeing someone could help me how to code / add stuff into a aptch that would be great Smile
02-27-2012, 11:57 PM #9
theShocker97
Little One
I think Hawkin should add map edits to his Undead patch for cod5
02-28-2012, 12:00 AM #10
howcoolisthis
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by nay View Post
well karoolus made one of these threads ages ago and its long gone so i started a new one.

whats the point of this?

-well cod4 and cod5 modding is litteraly dead nothing is being posted, mostly because people are running out of ideas what to make and getting bored of modding, well if we inspirate them then surely they will be back, i mean my ps3 has broke so i want to create some codes coz im bored.

any codes/ideas please post below.

cheers!

i have some ideas Smile
1. tank wars on mp. loads of tanks n shit.
2. tank racing with a track to go round.
3. pc message system (press ^ and the clantag editor pops up but unlimited text and when you press enter you have your message on the screen Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to howcoolisthis for this useful post:

Daddy, markthekilla3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo