03-10-2012, 10:09 AM #1
xRaW
xI2aW-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well i am feeling generous and i am hosting free Cod4 and 5 Challenge Lobbies. Go other to my other thread to see the cod4 challenge lobby.

I havent got the best patches but oh well. Anyway heres the description of the rules in my lobby

Patches Being Used ///\\\
Martins11 V3 For world at war. This is my brothers patch so im the only one that has it.

Daft Vaders Cod4 V5 patch i believe. Its not his updated one but i cant change patches i sold 3.55

This is me hosting a call of duty 4 and 5 challenge lobby both in the one video. My psn as you can see is xRaWFreeCLs

Do not add my main account xI2aW- but you can message me on inquiries about the challenge lobby and whatever.

Right now here are the rules

Rule #1 - No Using aimbot whilst having the menu. Any result in doing this you will be permanently blocked from my list added to my list of people who i wont let in and kicked out my lobby upon entry.
Rule #2 - No killing people when inside the Lobby. If you do it will result in a warning. And you get 3 warnings then you are out of the lobby. If you rejoin you'll be kicked again.
Rule #3 - Do not invite your friends. If your friends want to join tell them to go on the video and see the rules etc.
Rule #4 - Please subscribe or like my videos. This isnt a rule as such it is just for appreciation for me doing this for you guys. You do not have to but please do if you want to help me out.
Rule #5 - Obide By all the rules or you are out Happy

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

Pauly
03-20-2012, 09:23 AM #29
Hy,, i am soo happy i found someone who's hosting free CL's. I did it myself with mw2 about a year ago, but its fixed now.. Can u give me an invite?

I hope u can give me 10th prestige on W@W and COD 4 MW1?

(Or can u help me with my own hack?)
(Problem: while patch blocker is blocking,, i cant sign in at all.. its the only item left for me so i can hack COD 4 myself)

Totally forgot to add PSN: De_Honkalknuppel
03-25-2012, 11:24 AM #30
hey dude i tried to add u but it didnt work. can u add my PSN: DannyGray69
i got deranked to prestige 1 and i wanna go back to 10th.
thanks heaps.
03-27-2012, 06:46 PM #31
xBruTaLiTy-
I defeated!
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
Well i am feeling generous and i am hosting free Cod4 and 5 Challenge Lobbies. Go other to my other thread to see the cod4 challenge lobby.

I havent got the best patches but oh well. Anyway heres the description of the rules in my lobby

Martins11 V3 For world at war. This is my brothers patch so im the only one that has it.

Daft Vaders Cod4 V5 patch i believe. Its not his updated one but i cant change patches i sold 3.55

This is me hosting a call of duty 4 and 5 challenge lobby both in the one video. My psn as you can see is xRaWFreeCLs

Do not add my main account xI2aW- but you can message me on inquiries about the challenge lobby and whatever.

Rule #1 - No Using aimbot whilst having the menu. Any result in doing this you will be permanently blocked from my list added to my list of people who i wont let in and kicked out my lobby upon entry.
Rule #2 - No killing people when inside the Lobby. If you do it will result in a warning. And you get 3 warnings then you are out of the lobby. If you rejoin you'll be kicked again.
Rule #3 - Do not invite your friends. If your friends want to join tell them to go on the video and see the rules etc.
Rule #4 - Please subscribe or like my videos. This isnt a rule as such it is just for appreciation for me doing this for you guys. You do not have to but please do if you want to help me out.

Can i send you my details now and you JUST give me 10th prestige lvl65?
03-29-2012, 08:48 AM #32
drugsZ
Haxor!
Hey, can u give me prestige 10 lvl 65 plz?

PSN: HereComesCreed

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Well i am feeling generous and i am hosting free Cod4 and 5 Challenge Lobbies. Go other to my other thread to see the cod4 challenge lobby.

Hey, can u give me prestige 10 lvl 65 plz?

PSN: HereComesCreed
03-29-2012, 11:38 AM #33
-Bane-
Bane Does Work. Like Me.
Add me please<3
PSN: byBenz

03-29-2012, 07:00 PM #34
Default Avatar
Vibe
can you plzzz give me 10th prestige cl

PSN: GoViiBE
03-30-2012, 04:47 AM #35
Psn "arkangelofdeath-"

=D
03-30-2012, 05:15 PM #36
Morphia
This is TeЯЯoЯ !!