04-01-2012, 03:19 PM #1
badiban
YouTube.com/BadiBanHD/
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, Activision needs to do something about COD 4 and COD 5. We've all seen the video asking them to fix it, and they responded that they couldn't because the hackers would keep coming back. Alright, fair enough. But I think they should tell their customers that the game is broken and does not work properly. Put a label on the game and DLC saying the multiplayer is exploited and may not work properly. Anyone agree?

Credit goes to TheGUNNShop
07-21-2012, 05:02 PM #20
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
activision and treyarch are too damn money greedy and dont give a f*ck about their old games which made cod as big as it is .. just sad that waw is 95% unplayable now :(
07-22-2012, 08:08 PM #21
Kellis
LoanWolf
Hmmm, I doubt Activision would do something that would mean they would lose money.
07-25-2012, 01:53 AM #22
This Game not going to be fix
07-25-2012, 02:12 AM #23
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by badiban View Post
Alright, Activision needs to do something about COD 4 and COD 5. We've all seen the video asking them to fix it, and they responded that they couldn't because the hackers would keep coming back. Alright, fair enough. But I think they should tell their customers that the game is broken and does not work properly. Put a label on the game and DLC saying the multiplayer is exploited and may not work properly. Anyone agree?

You're on the wrong website to say that..
09-14-2012, 01:31 AM #24
SHoRtY__15
Bounty hunter
They should do it because they are 2 great games buuuutt everyone knows that its not gonna happen.
09-14-2012, 01:38 AM #25
Toph.
Banned
thers no point in doing that itll just waste their money
09-14-2012, 02:10 AM #26
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by badiban View Post
Alright, Activision needs to do something about COD 4 and COD 5. We've all seen the video asking them to fix it, and they responded that they couldn't because the hackers would keep coming back. Alright, fair enough. But I think they should tell their customers that the game is broken and does not work properly. Put a label on the game and DLC saying the multiplayer is exploited and may not work properly. Anyone agree?

Such an old video...

Edit: I thought this was recently posted but I see the date so never mind. Just saw it on the most recent post in this section...
09-29-2012, 11:44 PM #27
Contributed
I defeated!
Agredeeeeeeeeeeeeed
10-23-2012, 05:39 AM #28
WINNERS_CIRCLE24
Who’s Jim Erased?
i agree 100% , i loved these games when nobody modded it , now its just a fucked up game with people with god mode , and unlimited ammo :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo