04-05-2012, 10:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my big edit of karoolus v3 patch waw. Iv'e been working on this patch for weeks. Im finally done and got nothing else to add. Hope you guys like it. Since this is my last edit il be making ive put alot of work into this patch. Im not making anymore edits since its kind of getting boring editing patches and my cods cod4,waw,mw2 are not working. So Enjoy.

Download Link:
Dead Link

Credits:
karoolus for menu base
nay1995 for his nuke
M40A3Fusionz for specnade mod
IELIITEMODZX for his prestige slider
and stats editor
And other people ive missed for some codes

Video comming soon.
Also forgot to mention this patch has a little string overflow problem. But maybe someone can fix this with amanda's fix. :p
Last edited by Like ; 11-19-2018 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Dead download link removed

The following user thanked COD5-MAN- for this useful post:

DevsJameY
04-16-2012, 09:54 PM #11
Originally posted by Choda View Post
This is sick !

Thank You!
04-16-2012, 09:57 PM #12
Choda
Banned
Originally posted by mrman2252 View Post
i jailbroke my ps3 along time ago but it was updated and i cant get it to jailbreak again? any tips?

Sorry but you have to buy another 3.55 To use this :happycry:

The following user thanked Choda for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-22-2012, 01:51 PM #13
USAB
Are you high?
Originally posted by mrman2252 View Post
i jailbroke my ps3 along time ago but it was updated and i cant get it to jailbreak again? any tips?

EBay for flasher?

I used progskeet and e3 flasher. e3 flasher if you not good at the solder stuff.

OT: patch is awesome
04-22-2012, 01:59 PM #14
Should say what you added

The following user thanked supaturboperson for this useful post:

MitsubishiV12
05-01-2012, 02:13 AM #15
Originally posted by COD5
This is my big edit of karoolus v3 patch waw. Iv'e been working on this patch for weeks. Im finally done and got nothing else to add. Hope you guys like it. Since this is my last edit il be making ive put alot of work into this patch. Im not making anymore edits since its kind of getting boring editing patches and my cods cod4,waw,mw2 are not working. So Enjoy.

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
karoolus for menu base
nay1995 for his nuke
M40A3Fusionz for specnade mod
IELIITEMODZX for his prestige slider
and stats editor
And other people ive missed for some codes

Video comming soon.
Also forgot to mention this patch has a little string overflow problem. But maybe someone can fix this with amanda's fix. :p

AMAZING this patch is awesome and ive seen this patch b4 but it looks like u spent A LOT of time on this patch... GOOD JOB

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by usab99 View Post
EBay for flasher?

I used progskeet and e3 flasher. e3 flasher if you not good at the solder stuff.

Wait can u buy an e3 flasher and downgrade with just one ps3? or 2 ps3s 2downgrade?

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Originally posted by usab99 View Post
EBay for flasher?

Wait can u buy an e3 flasher and downgrade with just one ps3? or 2 ps3s 2downgrade?
05-05-2012, 08:53 PM #16
USAB
Are you high?
Originally posted by XxDoGzMoDzxX View Post

You may use it for more than one ps3. for the first ps3, you do not need to solder because you will use a clip. For a second ps3, the e3 flasher must reset itself.

in order to do that, u need to solder a wire onto it for another ps3
05-18-2012, 06:49 PM #17
cool ngga higa
05-26-2012, 09:39 PM #18
xREDo
Gobble
Video first <3
05-27-2012, 04:48 PM #19
lfclegend321
Vault dweller
a video would be nice so ik what id be putting

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.