04-05-2012, 10:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my big edit of karoolus v3 patch waw. Iv'e been working on this patch for weeks. Im finally done and got nothing else to add. Hope you guys like it. Since this is my last edit il be making ive put alot of work into this patch. Im not making anymore edits since its kind of getting boring editing patches and my cods cod4,waw,mw2 are not working. So Enjoy.

Download Link:
Dead Link

Credits:
karoolus for menu base
nay1995 for his nuke
M40A3Fusionz for specnade mod
IELIITEMODZX for his prestige slider
and stats editor
And other people ive missed for some codes

Video comming soon.
Also forgot to mention this patch has a little string overflow problem. But maybe someone can fix this with amanda's fix. :p
Last edited by Like ; 11-19-2018 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Dead download link removed

The following user thanked COD5-MAN- for this useful post:

DevsJameY
04-05-2012, 10:16 PM #2
this is a very good patch
04-06-2012, 07:50 AM #3
video would be nice <Happy and perhaps a little more details? like what did you add ect.....

The following user thanked smodder for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-07-2012, 01:28 PM #4
xUniquuee
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by COD5
This is my big edit of karoolus v3 patch waw. Iv'e been working on this patch for weeks. Im finally done and got nothing else to add. Hope you guys like it. Since this is my last edit il be making ive put alot of work into this patch. Im not making anymore edits since its kind of getting boring editing patches and my cods cod4,waw,mw2 are not working. So Enjoy.

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
karoolus for menu base
nay1995 for his nuke
and stats editor

Beast patch m8
04-07-2012, 01:29 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
a video would allow us to know what were downloading. Without it you wont find a lot of downloads.
04-08-2012, 04:12 PM #6
i think your good at editing but a video would be better and then you will get more downloads m8
04-13-2012, 10:06 AM #7
Choda
Banned
This is sick !
04-16-2012, 01:43 AM #8
i jailbroke my ps3 along time ago but it was updated and i cant get it to jailbreak again? any tips?
04-16-2012, 06:57 PM #9
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by mrman2252 View Post
i jailbroke my ps3 along time ago but it was updated and i cant get it to jailbreak again? any tips?

then your out of luck sorry

The following user thanked forflah123 for this useful post:

COD5-MAN-
04-16-2012, 07:28 PM #10
HonuCinema
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by COD5
This is my big edit of karoolus v3 patch waw. Iv'e been working on this patch for weeks. Im finally done and got nothing else to add. Hope you guys like it. Since this is my last edit il be making ive put alot of work into this patch. Im not making anymore edits since its kind of getting boring editing patches and my cods cod4,waw,mw2 are not working. So Enjoy.

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
karoolus for menu base
nay1995 for his nuke
and stats editor

Video comming soon.
Also forgot to mention this patch has a little string overflow problem. But maybe someone can fix this with amanda's fix. :p

Do you want me to record it for you?? I have a PVR.. :carling:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo