06-04-2012, 04:13 PM #1
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, just wondering if someone could help me understand the gsc class structure of the cod5 FFs. I am aiming to try and create a new .gsc in the patch. So i decided to try and copy another one, however this just produced a freeze at the first '.' of the loading screen.

Here is an image of what i did.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17366[/ATTACH]

I am assuming that the NULL before the headder is indicating the termination of the previous gsc.

Can anyone give any ideas as to how i should do this? And if nothing else, just help me understand the structure of the gsc headder.
thanks.
06-08-2012, 01:30 PM #2
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Bump - Still stuck on the issue... My ViP gamemode i am trying to make needs more space lol
06-08-2012, 02:10 PM #3
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
Bump - Still stuck on the issue... My ViP gamemode i am trying to make needs more space lol

Make bigger maps :dumb:
06-08-2012, 09:11 PM #4
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
Make bigger maps

Dafuq? lol, how does that help in the slightest? To what does it even refer to? I was asking for help in understanding the asset structure of the ffs,or how to add a new .gsc... That addressed neither?
06-09-2012, 06:20 AM #5
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by thatbrat View Post
Dafuq? lol, how does that help in the slightest? To what does it even refer to? I was asking for help in understanding the asset structure of the ffs,or how to add a new .gsc... That addressed neither?

:lol: I was refering to this: My ViP gamemode i am trying to make needs more space

Thats why I said to make bigger maps, so you would have more space to put stuff :carling:

The following user thanked 247Yamato for this useful post:

thatbrat
06-09-2012, 05:31 PM #6
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
:lol: I was refering to this: My ViP gamemode i am trying to make needs more space

Thats why I said to make bigger maps, so you would have more space to put stuff :carling:

Haha lol. I fail. But that did make me laugh lol Happy I ment i need more GSC space, i was just hopeing i can add new .gscs lol.

The following user thanked thatbrat for this useful post:

247Yamato

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo