Post: xRaw Edit elvamo Private Patch V1 Translete Spanish
06-07-2012, 06:54 PM #1
elvamo
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is my first patch, if only a translation and am trying to create one with more different things and I hope testilo osguste. regards

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to elvamo for this useful post:

x Elite MoDz x, User2340034u
06-07-2012, 07:44 PM #2
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
good job i think? but just keep trying practice makes perfect
06-07-2012, 08:03 PM #3
RealTimeEditz
I defeated!
its very good that you translated it will be useful for people that speak Spanish
06-07-2012, 08:19 PM #4
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
hmmm, tio /facepalm lo has traducido al espanol pero puedes decirme que significa jugadoe? :lol: si vas a traducir algo, por lo menos traducirlo bien, si la unica cosa que haces es traducir.

english: dude, you translated it to spanish but can you tell me what jugadoe means? (jugador is the correct word) if you're gonna translate something, at least translate it correctly, if the only thing you're doing is translating.
06-08-2012, 11:52 AM #5
x Elite MoDz x
Climbing up the ladder
Good Effort Dude, This Looks Good Smile
06-09-2012, 04:56 AM #6
elvamo
Banned
Originally posted by Im
hmmm, tio /facepalm lo has traducido al espanol pero puedes decirme que significa jugadoe? :lol: si vas a traducir algo, por lo menos traducirlo bien, si la unica cosa que haces es traducir.

english: dude, you translated it to spanish but can you tell me what jugadoe means? (jugador is the correct word) if you're gonna translate something, at least translate it correctly, if the only thing you're doing is translating.

Perdoneme que no haga todo bien a la primera como tu, por eso es una version previa para verla ya "terminada" y poder rectificar pequeños fallos, cosas que no funcionen... es muy facil criticar el trabajo de los de mas minuciosamente pero, me gustaria ver que errores huvieras cometido tu. En lugar de ver lo positivo, que es, que los españoles que no saben ingles, podran tener un parche en su idioma, lo unico que se te ocurre es meterte con migo por una letra mal colocada¿?¿?

Las cosas hay muchas formas de decirlas, si dices:

tio buen trabajo, esta muy bien la iniciativa de traducirlo, pero fijate en esto, pusiste jugadores mal. XD

Quedas bien por que estas de buenas formas, sin embargo al decir esto:

JAJA que tio encima de que solo traduces lo pones mal, no es jugadoe, es Jugadores, ( que es como lo has dicho tu) Suena ofensivo y que te estas metiendo con migo por comerme un par de letras acaso sabes lo dificil que es traducir esto y lo lioso por la cantidad de codigo¿?¿? Seguro ni lo has pensado.

Encima no lo pone mal en ningin lado...

english:
Excuse me not to do everything right the first time like you, so it's a previous version to see it as "finished" and to correct small mistakes, things that do not work ... is very easy to criticize the work of those in more detail but I would like to see that errors committed huvieras you. Instead of seeing the positive, that is, that the Spanish do not know English, may have a patch in your language, the only thing you can think of is get with me by a misplaced letter ¿? ¿?

Things there are many ways to say them, if you say:

dude good job, very well the initiative to translate it, but look at this, put bad players. XD

Stay well that these good ways, however in saying this:

LOL that guy above you put translate only bad, not jugadoe is players, (which is as you say you) sounds offensive and you're getting into with me for eating a couple of letters perhaps know how hard it is to translate this and confusing for the amount of code ¿? ¿? Not sure what you thought.
Last edited by elvamo ; 06-09-2012 at 05:17 AM.
06-09-2012, 08:18 AM #7
Im Po
[move]:carling:[/move]
Originally posted by elvamo View Post
Perdoneme que no haga todo bien a la primera como tu, por eso es una version previa para verla ya "terminada" y poder rectificar pequeños fallos, cosas que no funcionen... es muy facil criticar el trabajo de los de mas minuciosamente pero, me gustaria ver que errores huvieras cometido tu. En lugar de ver lo positivo, que es, que los españoles que no saben ingles, podran tener un parche en su idioma, lo unico que se te ocurre es meterte con migo por una letra mal colocada¿?¿?

Las cosas hay muchas formas de decirlas, si dices:

tio buen trabajo, esta muy bien la iniciativa de traducirlo, pero fijate en esto, pusiste jugadores mal. XD

Quedas bien por que estas de buenas formas, sin embargo al decir esto:

JAJA que tio encima de que solo traduces lo pones mal, no es jugadoe, es Jugadores, ( que es como lo has dicho tu) Suena ofensivo y que te estas metiendo con migo por comerme un par de letras acaso sabes lo dificil que es traducir esto y lo lioso por la cantidad de codigo¿?¿? Seguro ni lo has pensado.

Encima no lo pone mal en ningin lado...

english:
Excuse me not to do everything right the first time like you, so it's a previous version to see it as "finished" and to correct small mistakes, things that do not work ... is very easy to criticize the work of those in more detail but I would like to see that errors committed huvieras you. Instead of seeing the positive, that is, that the Spanish do not know English, may have a patch in your language, the only thing you can think of is get with me by a misplaced letter ¿? ¿?

Things there are many ways to say them, if you say:

dude good job, very well the initiative to translate it, but look at this, put bad players. XD

Stay well that these good ways, however in saying this:

LOL that guy above you put translate only bad, not jugadoe is players, (which is as you say you) sounds offensive and you're getting into with me for eating a couple of letters perhaps know how hard it is to translate this and confusing for the amount of code ¿? ¿? Not sure what you thought.

perdoname tio, se que has trabajado duro y respeto eso. Simplemente queria decir/avisarte que habia algunos errores. buen trabajo :y:
06-10-2012, 10:22 AM #8
elvamo
Banned
Originally posted by Im
perdoname tio, se que has trabajado duro y respeto eso. Simplemente queria decir/avisarte que habia algunos errores. buen trabajo :y:

XD ok, solo que ya no para mi paotras veces, mira la forma de decirlo, que parecio que tacabas mas que decir el fallo, y por cierto donde lo viste por que yo no veo que lo ponga mal.

Originally posted by zFI2oST
buen trabajo continua praticando patch editando si mira bien por tu primera vez

Gracias men, Thanks Men
06-12-2012, 08:32 PM #9
iIxFR3DDYBOIxIi
Bounty hunter
cono Happy =))

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo