08-31-2009, 04:12 AM #1
CamelToe
Pain is Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Thanks to luceathome for origanally finding this, Thought id make it a bit more precise other than getting hit and hoping u get out

Same spot, Bit diffrent method

[WS]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MeEbdj1kvK4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MeEbdj1kvK4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/WS]
Watch after credits for more details on how to float up
Get jugga, Open fishing hut
Save the last zombie of a round (Or a zombie for opening a section they wont bleed out)
Go to fishing huts back porch
Stand near the pile of rope
Get a zombie really close to u and start jumping
U will float up
When u reach above the roof jump again and your out

Alternative tut ( It may work better for some people )[WS]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ODfPV1hnpxU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ODfPV1hnpxU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/WS]

I shot the sandbags in the spot u want to be, Theres a slight corner
Run to this corner and look down
When u can see the zombies feet behind u, Your ready to jump
( When the zombies gets to u, If u are moved from that corner just run it back out and do it over )
When u jump u will float up when u stop floating upward jump again and you will be out
( Sometimes U will fall back throu takes practice to get the jumps right )

Originally posted by cmdude View Post
i need help iv tried over and over and cant do it i get in the little sandbag corner then when the zombie comes he just hits me once and throughes me out of the corner

Originally posted by CamelToe View Post
my best advice for you is

try to do it early in rounds after like round 7 the zombie will push u out most of the time

try to get into the corner in one shot if u wiggle around to much the zombie will always push u out

save the slowest zombie they seem to be less aggresive when there the last one

and lastly make sure it is coming to u throu the door from the left side it gives u a better angle

good luck
Last edited by CamelToe ; 09-17-2009 at 02:45 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to CamelToe for this useful post:

Ronye West, ~pocketemo~, BladezZ, brad1798, CoG TRiiX, D3cH, DecDeviL, Doctor Stan, Hazel, iamironman, JTRaines92, LilP, lls, luceathome, peetteer, Ritztro, Rurouni83, Squirrez, yaro
10-15-2009, 02:00 AM #38
CamelToe
Pain is Life
Originally posted by bleepster View Post
this post is over a month old. Is this now patched? My son was tring it all afternoon and cant get it to work. I will try it later as I am at work right now.

so patched or no?

nope still works
10-15-2009, 12:30 PM #39
i didnt get the chance to do it last night
will try it this afternoon when I get home
10-20-2009, 07:28 AM #40
I am gonna try this but I have two questions about it...

1.) - Can the zombies hit you if you are back there?
2.) - Can you repair windows from the outside?
10-20-2009, 07:28 PM #41
Squirrez
Little One
Nice Find Man..!
10-20-2009, 09:24 PM #42
CamelToe
Pain is Life
Originally posted by JTRaines92 View Post
I am gonna try this but I have two questions about it...

1.) - Can the zombies hit you if you are back there?
2.) - Can you repair windows from the outside?

1. Yes they can hit u if u are near opened areas, Most will go to where u spawn in the main room but some will go after u ( aslong as docs hut area is closed that is, If docs hut area is opened zombies and dogs will come out after u and the game will get very laggy )

If u go to unopened areas they wont come after you at all, You will most likely start to insta round after u finish a round doing this

Or get on the very peak of fishing huts main roof and u will be safe they will go to where u spawned in the main hut

2. Yes but u need to make sure your not in the middle of the window and the plank of wood or it will trap u
10-29-2009, 08:46 PM #43
Nice find,
Is it any different on PS3?
10-30-2009, 04:30 PM #44
Default Avatar
rghert
I keep getting pushed out of the spot, any ideas?
11-01-2009, 04:55 PM #45
ok thanks.
11-24-2009, 01:49 PM #46
MOOBS
Gym leader
Dude me (SnipingMichael) and DiggingDeepRcn are the original finders of the juggernaut hit by zombies out of shi no numa so we deserve credit or at least diggingdeeprcn cause it was his idea originally

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo