09-06-2009, 05:37 PM #1
Suicide
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

All credit goes to carbonfish for he deciphered the signs

"1. Edward Is Alive

2. Treyarch

3.To The Community The Fans and F_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Thank you *heart* We Shall Return

(I am missing some characters on one part, I have all of them down, but they don't make sense)

They say they shall return.... that must mean a Map Pack 4.

Watch the video for yourself and tell me what you think.

Also about the dates to map pack 4 release.. I think the 24th is wrong, posted this on CoDz, but will post here too".

Der Riese Calendar

Those circled dates on the calendar ARE NOT (in my opinion) involving map pack 4, they tell refer to the moon cycles.
You must login or register to view this content.

This is a calendar of September 1942

Poland -> You must login or register to view this content.

Germany -> You must login or register to view this content.

notice the numbers on the bottom, and their pictures of the moon (besides the 2nd). The 24th was a full.... look familiar in Der Riese, I think so.

I believe they needed the moon to help with the experiments and those dates are when they conducted the experiments based off the cycle of the moon. So this means that the calendar is just another item on the boards that were being used on Der Riese and not a sign for release dates.

Again this is just my opinion, until Treyarch confirms a date we don't know".

(I wanted to edit this because some people doesn't know the unfilled gaps but here is for all of you to make sense It's a Biography of everything that is secret to finding the next map go to Der Riese Discussion you will see in the sticky thread "Der Riese: The Biography of the secret it holds" the thread is really long It took me two hours to create so make sure to rep,thanks and nominate that thread)

Last edited by Suicide ; 09-14-2009 at 02:14 PM.
09-12-2009, 07:51 PM #29
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
i don't believe it
09-12-2009, 08:43 PM #30
strwrsbob
NGU Nazi Zombie Historian
carbon fibah deciphered to codes, and wrote this on his post!
Originally posted by another user
Der Riese Calendar

Those circled dates on the calendar ARE NOT (in my opinion) involving map pack 4, they tell refer to the moon cycles.

This is a calendar of September 1942

Poland -> You must login or register to view this content.

Germany -> You must login or register to view this content.

notice the numbers on the bottom, and their pictures of the moon (besides the 2nd). The 24th was a full.... look familiar in Der Riese, I think so.

I believe they needed the moon to help with the experiments and those dates are when they conducted the experiments based off the cycle of the moon. So this means that the calendar is just another item on the boards that were being used on Der Riese and not a sign for release dates.

Again this is just my opinion, until Treyarch confirms a date we don't know.

That's just the dates of the full moon in Der Riese it could be October or so
. give him credit.
09-14-2009, 12:25 AM #31
hint: get the hidden eggs in the Der Riese on one of the radio it said something about a new facility where it is more powerful than Der Riese.

That place where it said was located in America in a state called Nevada and on the radio it said 7 years, but too long so 7 weeks from the date map pack 3 came out on 8/6/09 and it is 9/24/09 and if you were to play Der Riese in it there are three containers that are green containing spinal chords and in one area that had it contained a calender on a board with all thursdays marked 3,10,17 & 24: all of them had question marks by them and the 24th was scratched off so that is a clue to when the new map pack will be coming out.
Last edited by NGU_DjOnEs101 ; 09-14-2009 at 12:30 AM.
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM #32
Suicide
Vault dweller
I just made a Biography of all the radios, characters and everything to know about Der Riese and the secret it holds.
09-17-2009, 10:50 PM #33
Default Avatar
boughey
yeaa but if it was comming there trailier would be out already....
09-18-2009, 08:10 AM #34
i have alot of them message me on ps3 and ill help
09-21-2009, 04:04 PM #35
Default Avatar
Tigah
Its already the 21st of September and there is no news about Map Pack 4... I am starting to think that the 24th will not be the release date for the map pack, but only a day when they will start releasing news and media about the map pack (if there is going to be one). If they usually release map packs 2-4 weeks after the news has gone out, then the map pack would be released right on time for the Halloween season, which would make sense.

That my opinion. i dont really know
09-21-2009, 04:47 PM #36
Cool I like these but theres too many!
09-21-2009, 06:27 PM #37
Illmatic_96
< ^ > < ^ >
Yea im loosing faith in mappack 4 coming out. I never really cared about it to begin with and im not going to get it unless i can get it for free. Mostly i just dont care about w@w anymore. Not like i cared about it much even when it was brand new.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo