09-14-2009, 03:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Add to this, you guys add things as well...

1.) - When you activate a teleport and you go down the other players just sit there letting the clock run out.

2.) - Leave the game when you are the last person left because you are building all of the walls up after everyone else is dead. I did this and everyone left, it is fundamentals and I was pissed!

Add along fellas...

The following user thanked JTRaines92 for this useful post:

AntonioCro89
03-22-2010, 06:09 PM #47
Whn thy r level 1
03-23-2010, 02:49 PM #48
When someone gets a wunderwaffle and askes how he uses it
:(
03-31-2010, 08:11 PM #49
Default Avatar
jdmboy
you know your playing with a noob.

0)when a person has the wunderwaffe and uses it on one zombie.
0)when they are hogging up the mystery box.
0)when the round ends and they go to the mystery box thinking they have enough time.
0)when a person is all up in the front of the balcony and getting all the kills and ends up being pushed off and killed.
0)when you revive a downed player and they stay in the same spot and die again.
04-02-2010, 10:59 PM #50
Infamous.
Climbing up the ladder
When a guy flamethrowers you and you cant see what the hell your doing.

When your teamate uses his last 2500 to buy double tap instead of juggernog.
04-03-2010, 06:25 PM #51
mcgo
Skilled Typer
0.) When you get to round to and there like wtf
0.)When they think there guns get stronger every round
0.)When they think they can steal your gun if they shooot you or knife you enough.
0.) When they tell you that there the best at nazi zombies and they completed it in 4 mins.
04-04-2010, 04:55 PM #52
7eddiedoowop7
Pokemon Trainer
Missing a few: (x for lack of a better numberWinky Winky )

x) Grenades on rounds 1, 2, or 3. At zombies still outside the map.
x) Complain that you are "too slow" at killing zombies on early rounds.
x) Use a "Kaboom!" 2 seconds after getting 2x points or insta-kill.
x) grab ammo without simply saying first "reload everyone"...
x) Not only buy Gewer(sp?), but buy ammo for it at least twice, from shooting at zombie hands, feet, and legs.
x) Spend all their points on mystery box, get good gun, then die and lose it.
x) they try to kill 100% of the zombies alone, away from everyone, dies, then quits game.
x) Tells you Verruckt gun glitch "WILL WORK!!!!" on Der Riese.
x) Yells profanities after you couldn't hold off round 20, 4 players worth of zombies on your own because they already died for the 5th time, and your out of monkeys. Despite not listening to any suggestions you make up to that point. After killing your crawler for 6 rounds straight, hogging all kills and leaving you with no points. It wasn't them, oh no, it's YOUR fault game over.
x) Use waffle at round 8 or something, ensuring that no one will be getting any points anytime soon.
x) "lets all go camp by the mystery box!!!"... "Revive me!" "OK!!" "oh @#% I'm down too!"Smile^ (just repeat until out of points)

I could write a novel...
04-07-2010, 03:24 AM #53
campred
Save Point
1. when they throw a monkey at the last zombie
2. they fail to get the monkeys from the box
3. they waste like a full clip on a zombie and still don't kill it
4. leave
5. walk around the map like an idiot (even though I sometimes do that)
6. run away from the impending zombie horde
04-07-2010, 04:39 AM #54
darkrider17
Bounty hunter
you know your playing with noobs when...

(some number) they get greedy when they see a max ammo, automatic rebuild walls or instakill and go for it even when theres a whole concert of zombies around it.

(another number) whenever they use the wanderwaffle? or the ray gun they get downed by thier own blast

(keeps going) they run to your window and think you need help and shoot your kills only to find out thiers has already been breached

(getting tired) they crouch or stay in front of you so you can't move even though there is alot of zombies coming your way

that's all i can think ofHappyWinky WinkySmile:rolleyes:Smile^
04-09-2010, 08:26 PM #55
Dexgod
Wooptidoo
Originally posted by darkrider17 View Post
you know your playing with noobs when...

(some number) they get greedy when they see a max ammo, automatic rebuild walls or instakill and go for it even when theres a whole concert of zombies around it.

(another number) whenever they use the wanderwaffle? or the ray gun they get downed by thier own blast

(keeps going) they run to your window and think you need help and shoot your kills only to find out thiers has already been breached

(getting tired) they crouch or stay in front of you so you can't move even though there is alot of zombies coming your way

that's all i can think ofHappyWinky WinkySmile:rolleyes:Smile^

when they spell it wanderwaffle.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo