09-26-2009, 03:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, I FINALLY discovered a way to do that pull-out-a-cord-and-be-a-65-next-prestige-glitch. Well, it's about time I found something out. Here is the very first glitch I have ever found Smile

What you need:
-A level 65 ANY Prestige, or just a plain 65
-A WIRED internet connection, with an ethernet cable(obviously)
-Coordination skillzZzZz
-Some food
-Need to know how to READ

What you need to know:
-You will be BYPASSING the CoD WaW Patch, and ALL of your Map Packs will get deleted, but you can download them again.
-This may not work the very first time
-Bypassing may take a couple thousand tries

How to do it:
1.) Turn on PS3 and go to GAME>GAME DATA UTILITY and delete the CoD WaW Patch

2.) Start CoD Waw and cancel the patch IMMEDIATELY

3.) Go into campaign and start a new mission.

4.) RIGHT AWAY start trying to sign in and cancel the patch once it pops up, as fast as you can. Repeat until it says "Account Managment"

5.) Exit Singleplayer (save and quit) and go into Multiplayer. Go to Play online, then go to options, Prestige Mode, and keep skipping UNTIL it says "enter prestige mode".

6.) Get behind your PS3 and hold onto the Ethernet Cable, as soon as you grab hold of it without DISCONNECTING IT, hit Enter Prestige Mode, count to 2, and QUICKLY pull out the Ethernet Cable.

7.) AS SOON AS YOU PULL IT OUT, it will say connection timed out or whatever it's supposed to say. Then put down your controller and hold the PS3 Power switch until the PS3 light turns RED.

8.) Then go to the back of your PS3 and flip the Power Switch to "off". Wait 15 seconds, and flip it on.

9.) Turn on the PS3, Go into CoD WaW, bypass patch again, go to Play Online, and then you will be the next prestige 65! And if you accept the patch and go back to the regular patch, your rank will stay!

10.) Repeat (x10) however many times you need, until you hit 10th Prestige 65!

Try it, and you are guaranteed a 10th Prestige 65 in an hour or two.

ALL CREDIT GOES TO ME AS I WAS THE FIRST FOUNDER OF THIS. THANKS.
Last edited by UnfoundLegend ; 09-26-2009 at 03:44 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to UnfoundLegend for this useful post:

bmxrcodol04, deon, dfrost182, dichio24, DomSoH4, fraz422, iTz CuRR4N, Omniplasma, xxbabykickerxx
09-27-2009, 05:02 AM #20
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
ok wtf i still havent been able to do it, sooo i wanted to just try it tomorrow so i tried downloading 1.06 or wutever the update is and it said it takes likes 300 minutes!!
09-27-2009, 05:25 AM #21
Not for me. You DO NEED at least 60 friends though for it to work. I bypass on the 4th try usually.
09-27-2009, 05:28 AM #22
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by UnfoundLegend View Post
Not for me. You DO NEED at least 60 friends though for it to work. I bypass on the 4th try usually.

wow are you serious?! whats the difference lol? okay im still gonna try tomorrow though, but how long did it take you to update it back?
09-27-2009, 05:30 AM #23
Well, you must have 60 friends bcause the game needs to take time to sign in so you can bypass. With no friends, a normal sign-in take 5 seconds. With more than 60 friends it take 8 seconds. So the game must lag so you can bypass the patch. JUST TRUST ME, go into team deathmatch or wherever and randomly add people.
09-27-2009, 05:34 AM #24
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
Well, you must have 60 friends bcause the game needs to take time to sign in so you can bypass. With no friends, a normal sign-in take 5 seconds. With more than 60 friends it take 8 seconds. So the game must lag so you can bypass the patch. JUST TRUST ME, go into team deathmatch or wherever and randomly add people.

yeah haha im gonna do that, but i didnt know that thanks im gonna try tomorrow
the only thing thats gonna suck is what ive been saying also updating the game have you updated it back already im wondering if it takes the same ammount of time for others? mine said like 300 minutes
09-27-2009, 05:36 AM #25
No not at all. It takes me at most 5 minutes to download. In the very beginning it may say that.
09-27-2009, 05:39 AM #26
dragonzballgt
Do a barrel roll!
No not at all. It takes me at most 5 minutes to download. In the very beginning it may say that.

well i waited about 5 minutes and it was at 2% =/
i think my connection is horrible these past few days ive been having
3 bars - 1 bar while playing games never any 4 bars for some reason is that why it is taking the update do long for me?

btw thanks for these past few replies i appreciate it
09-27-2009, 12:23 PM #27
hey dude.

i did everything you said.
and i was feeling on top of the world when i bypassed the update.

i got to the 'play online screen' and it came up with an error message, and i didnt think much of it so i just did erveything you said, enter prestiege mode etc etc, i then did everything again, bypass the update and i got to 'play online' and i was the same prestiege, im not sure what happened but some info would be great.

thanks alot.
09-27-2009, 03:33 PM #28
xday2freshx
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by X View Post
hey dude.

i did everything you said.
and i was feeling on top of the world when i bypassed the update.

i got to the 'play online screen' and it came up with an error message, and i didnt think much of it so i just did erveything you said, enter prestiege mode etc etc, i then did everything again, bypass the update and i got to 'play online' and i was the same prestiege, im not sure what happened but some info would be great.

thanks alot.

i did the same thing as perfect and it didnt work i was the same prestige

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo