08-30-2008, 02:13 AM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmUWb7TKn8Q]YouTube - Call of Duty: World At War Military Ad Interview[/ame]

+ Rep meSmile

The following 2 users say thank you to Chaldo13 for this useful post:

elfmotat, Rushied
08-30-2008, 07:16 PM #11
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
I think it looks pretty good for a ww2 game!
08-30-2008, 11:12 PM #12
Sn1p3rZ
Bounty hunter
call of duty 5 word at war is the worst thing that infanaty ward colud ever do

thay basted it back in ww2 thi sis stupied i feel that call o fduty 4 was the best and most update peace of ps3 gaming that was releced this year

this being the case the new call of duty.5 will never able to take over where that left off

the guns will probly be defat not able to edit them(i dont know yet)

but there will be a good thing that you can now clime trees that is the only thing that apears to stand out to me i feel that if they wolud have made it like moden warfare then they will probly make more sales than what they are expected t i know about 10-30 people who wont be getting it due to the fact of them setting it back to ww2
08-30-2008, 11:32 PM #13
SniperScope
PS3CoDFailures
Originally posted by Sn1p3rZ View Post

Infinity Ward are not making COD5
08-30-2008, 11:55 PM #14
fraz422
PS3 Guru
man modern warfare showed that it was the best form of it :P ww2 seems last gen :P and i just want 2 own people with my tasers and plasma flamthrowers :P
08-31-2008, 04:03 AM #15
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sn1p3rZ View Post

thay basted it back in ww2 thi sis stupied i feel that call o fduty 4 was the best and most update peace of ps3 gaming that was releced this year

this being the case the new call of duty.5 will never able to take over where that left off

the guns will probly be defat not able to edit them(i dont know yet)

but there will be a good thing that you can now clime trees that is the only thing that apears to stand out to me i feel that if they wolud have made it like moden warfare then they will probly make more sales than what they are expected t i know about 10-30 people who wont be getting it due to the fact of them setting it back to ww2

Seriously, did you watch the video? you will be able to edit your guns. he says there will be perks and stuff like cod 4.
08-31-2008, 05:23 PM #16
Originally posted by CrazedBlade View Post
I am not gonna let anyone have this game before me.

too late michael phelps already has it, luck SOB i bet he ate his gold medals for lunch already
09-02-2008, 10:18 PM #17
ShadyDa1NOnly
Who’s Jim Erased?
Look cool hope it good. N i wanna how many more WW2 games they goin 2 make then [As he said they aint done yet:(]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo