09-08-2008, 03:27 AM #1
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
World at War exploding onto Xbox 360 and PC next month

UK, September 5, 2008 - Activision has confirmed that a multiplayer beta for Call of Duty: World at War is in the pipeline, with gung-ho gamers in the UK able to get in on the action come October. The beta will run on both Windows PCs and over Xbox Live and gives players an exclusive glimpse of how the game will play come its retail release on November 14.

Exact details for the beta have yet to be confirmed, so featured levels and the number of supported players still remains to be seen. The sign-up process is still up in the air too, although Activision recommends you keep your weapon sights trained on the official Call of Duty website for more information.

"We are excited to share a sneak peak of Call of Duty: World at War multiplayer with the community," says Mark Lamia, Treyarch Studio Head. "The team has worked hard to build upon the great history and foundation of Call of Duty multiplayer and we can't wait to go online to ramp up for our November launch."

Call of Duty: World of War will release in the UK on Xbox 360 and PC, as well as PS3, Wii and DS on November 14.

The following 2 users say thank you to World_War_3 for this useful post:

LegenD,
09-09-2008, 06:49 AM #11
LegenD
Proxze
I have an Xbox, but I don't think it's fair that PS3 doesn't get it. It is like when we got the first trailer and you didin't. Anyway who am I to stop them? Thats why I love Xbox360!
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM #12
NGUWhitey
NGU's OG
Dude You Serious Thats Going On PS3 Duhh

-Whitey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo