12-23-2017, 02:08 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this little site after taking a look at the emblem editor for Call of Duty WWII. I noticed that the API has no authentication on other user's emblem data, so I made this site so you can search for a user on either PSN or XBL and see their emblems. The emblem renderer was taken directly from the editor itself so there shouldn't be any errors with showing any emblems. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get Steam to work, but I imagine that's because they only just got an emblem editor on PC; it might not have been included on the website yet.

The website is entirely client-side based and is open source. There's some janky stuff I had to do (mainly due to CORS) so it could be done completely in JS. However if you see something dumb in the code that can be improved, feel free to submit a PR.

Code: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Side note: In case you're curious, I did get emblem copying/stealing to work, but I didn't include it in the website. It was brought to my attention that something like this could harm emblem tutorial makers on YouTube and I didn't want to be responsible for that. If in the future Sledgehammer adds the ability to share emblems on the game then maybe I'll add it to the site.

The following 7 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

bonbonbon, Father Luckeyy, Hydrogen, Kronos, Norway-_-1999, ROCKY_southpaw, Wosley
01-04-2018, 12:01 AM #11
thank you, but we can not copy the emblems of other players
01-04-2018, 07:26 PM #12
nickyg1217
Bounty hunter
someone watches faze jev :P but its nice to look at people's emblems but I don't really see myself having a need to just look at their emblems
01-06-2018, 07:16 AM #13
bonbonbon
dead babies in a tree
Wicked dude this is gr8 can't lie i'm gonna be searching everyones emblems now
good job whoever made it
01-08-2018, 09:42 AM #14
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
How about been able to upload custom images? is that possible?
01-08-2018, 10:22 AM #15
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i second that i also hope you can upload custom images
01-16-2018, 05:11 PM #16
Draven_XHP
Do a barrel roll!
page dont work no more
02-11-2018, 05:57 PM #17
shep100uk
Save Point
dosent find emblem