04-01-2011, 06:35 AM #1
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am going to attempt to make a game so I made an opensource project for all to see/help me improve in my coding skills. I am going to try and make this cross platform with sfml.

Well I made a download now for the current files... The menu system is still in development. Need some advice for that.

Alrighty guys i made a git! Your welcome.. Check my sig.
Last edited by Ritztro ; 04-09-2011 at 05:41 AM.

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

Mw2Freak13
04-04-2011, 10:04 PM #11
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Michaelam1 View Post
If you need some help i can give you a hand. Just PM me.

Well show me what youve done! I am glad to see there is another game programmer on this forum.
04-05-2011, 12:33 AM #12
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Added a downloadable zip. I am compiling on ubuntu btw so if someone can compile this everytime I release on mac and windows that would be great. I could do it for windows but I cba.
04-05-2011, 02:39 AM #13
Originally posted by Dutch View Post
Well I am going to attempt to make a game so I made an opensource project for all to see/help me improve in my coding skills. I am going to try and make this cross platform with sfml.

Well I made a download now for the current files... The menu system is still in development. Need some advice for that.

You must login or register to view this content.

For some reason I can't download.
I click download then it sends me to
    https://f1noemudqepg/iiob5ll0ytg9niw/TTT_Dutch+Game+C%2B%2B.zip

Idk.
04-05-2011, 03:21 AM #14
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Bi
For some reason I can't download.
I click download then it sends me to
    https://f1noemudqepg/iiob5ll0ytg9niw/TTT_Dutch+Game+C%2B%2B.zip

Idk.

Fixed! Direct link now!
04-05-2011, 04:08 AM #15
Instead of the second #include using " " try using: #include <../engine/engine.h>. My compiler is also catching more problems that i can't seem to figure out. Im getting errors like mess with this. Trying to debug it for you, but about to have to go to bed and have school tomorrow.

This is the one i can't seem to figure out: engine->SetupWindow(600,600,8,"Game");
04-05-2011, 04:37 AM #16
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Originally posted by Michaelam1 View Post
Instead of the second #include using " " try using: #include <../engine/engine.h>. My compiler is also catching more problems that i can't seem to figure out. Im getting errors like mess with this. Trying to debug it for you, but about to have to go to bed and have school tomorrow.

This is the one i can't seem to figure out: engine->SetupWindow(600,600,8,"Game");

Why would I do that? That checks the global include directories... Mine is local.

also I defined Engine::Instance() as engine and then I called the setup window function.

BTW you are probably getting linker errors if you dont have sfml 2 installed with cmake.
04-09-2011, 05:42 AM #17
Ritztro
I am a Game Developer
Made a git, Check sig, your welcome.

The following user thanked Ritztro for this useful post:

Mw2Freak13
04-26-2011, 01:24 PM #18
Mw2Freak13
Climbing up the ladder
Forgot about this but know since you put it back I have to thank you for your effort Claps
04-27-2011, 12:44 AM #19
Can you please post some source code on codebin.org? or something :3, Not many people use svn, and I dont want to install it >:I, mk? :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo