11-25-2012, 01:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I have recently become interested in coding and I was wondering if any of you guys could get me started on some basic coding.

Be really helpful if you guys could put me in the right direction, thankyou
11-25-2012, 04:45 PM #2
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
Originally posted by Darkskull74 View Post
Hey everyone, I have recently become interested in coding and I was wondering if any of you guys could get me started on some basic coding.

It is very hard to learn c++ completely from online or from a book, the basics you can probably get, but anything more than the basics i would recommend taking a class, or if your in college take a class there like me =D. A lot of people start off on c++ but i recommend you start of on the language called python, it is a little bit easier to understand.
11-25-2012, 05:23 PM #3
Originally posted by Xx View Post
It is very hard to learn c++ completely from online or from a book, the basics you can probably get, but anything more than the basics i would recommend taking a class, or if your in college take a class there like me =D. A lot of people start off on c++ but i recommend you start of on the language called python, it is a little bit easier to understand.

Ahh thanks for the help, yeah I am next year and I was hoping to get ahead of the game a bit and know a little bit before I started, but thank-you and hopefully I will get a bit better at understanding it all aha
11-25-2012, 09:54 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
We have a coding section which you can find here You must login or register to view this content.

I'm not into coding so I don't know too much about it but I'm sure you'll find some nice tutorials in there ^_^
11-25-2012, 09:57 PM #5
Default Avatar
Cade
Moved to Computer Hacking and Programming, I'm sure you'll be able to find better answers there. Smile
11-26-2012, 04:56 PM #6
Sloth
Banned
Hey everyone, I have recently become interested in coding and I was wondering if any of you guys could get me started on some basic coding.

I don't really specialize in C++ but I can help you out in VB.net, that is if you'd rather take that route but I believe Premier-Gamer knows C++.
11-26-2012, 09:59 PM #7

I can help. I would recommend starting out with Code::Blocks, DevC++, or visual studio C++ to get started. Those are programs that allow you to compile your source code.

I would suggest using CRI (Visual Studio) C++ because it is easier to understand at first. I can help guide you through the syntax if needed. Smile
11-27-2012, 12:43 AM #8

I agree with the 1st guy. unless you want to do tireless videos /w weak support.
11-27-2012, 04:23 PM #9
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
I can help. I would recommend starting out with Code::Blocks, DevC++, or visual studio C++ to get started. Those are programs that allow you to compile your source code.

I would suggest using CRI (Visual Studio) C++ because it is easier to understand at first. I can help guide you through the syntax if needed. Smile

Do you reckon you could link the download to me, that would be a massive help not sure on the best place to download it
11-27-2012, 04:47 PM #10
Sloth
Banned
Do you reckon you could link the download to me, that would be a massive help not sure on the best place to download it

You must login or register to view this content.

^ That is VBS 2010 Express I recomend this version as 12 has some bugs in it and express is smaller than Full

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo