10-17-2013, 01:23 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I previously had killzone shadow fall on preorder but I have been offered to swap my bundle to the mega bundle (it has kill lzone, a extra pad and a camera bundled with it), which I took up and swapped.

I also traded all my ps3 games in not too long ago and have around £210 left on my game gift card.

So far I've decided I want to get battlefield 4 and assassins creed as well but not sure on what other 2 games I should get.

What would you recommend and why?
10-21-2013, 11:15 AM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jedt View Post
@ Lew - couldn't multi-quote so figured it being your thread would see this anyway.
You must be chuffed you got the opportunity to upgrade to the Mega bundle; where I pre-ordered they contacted the first x amount of people who pre-ordered giving the Mega bundle option then down the list for the PS4 with Shadow Fall - unfortunately I fell into the 2nd group so I'll be buying a 2nd controller & camera at retail price - jedt doesn't like paying retail!!! lol

Sensible thinking mate, waiting closer to launch is the clever move.
Of launch titles only a few were built for PS4 - Killzone being the highest profile.
Although I'm a fan of the NFS series, to me Rivals just seems like a glossier version of the PS3 model, same can be said for CoD Ghosts, fifa14, BF4 & AC4.

Might be best keeping a few quid for next year for Watch Dogs, the order, thief, driveclub etc
Still looking forward to launch though...

i preordered with shopto, i didnt think id get the chance luckily i did, otherwise id of had to buy retail which is annoying!

think im going to get bf4, cod ( for playing with mates who cant get the hang of battlefield), assassins creed and ill hold back the rest for watchdogs or theif which ever comes first unless another games comes in between them
11-05-2013, 04:11 PM #12
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by xLew
I previously had killzone shadow fall on preorder but I have been offered to swap my bundle to the mega bundle (it has kill lzone, a extra pad and a camera bundled with it), which I took up and swapped.

Am hoping our American friends can update this thread next week when they have their shiny new PS4 and recommend some PS4 games.

Lew - have you given any further thoughts to what you'll get?

Incidentally (and I edited a post in your countdown thread) I just changed my pre-order to the PS4 Mega Deal, delighted really as I'd pre-ordered the 2nd controller & camera yesterday.
See jedt doesn't do full retail!
11-05-2013, 04:30 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Am hoping our American friends can update this thread next week when they have their shiny new PS4 and recommend some PS4 games.

Lew - have you given any further thoughts to what you'll get?

Incidentally (and I edited a post in your countdown thread) I just changed my pre-order to the PS4 Mega Deal, delighted really as I'd pre-ordered the 2nd controller & camera yesterday.
See jedt doesn't do full retail!

Nice! Gotta love a money saver! Erm I've not actually thought about it much, I'm definitely getting kill zone, battlefield 4, and Ghosts (as a lot of my personal friends will have that) not to sure on nfs not keen on them games I find them too repetitive, knack Id have to have a hands on to judge if it'd be worth a purchase.

Other then that, that's all.. Until later on in the new year there will be a few games I will be picking up on their release days, such as watch dogs, infamous, witcher, the order.. I can see I'll be spending out a few on ps4 already!

Anything changed with you?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-05-2013, 05:01 PM #14
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by xLew
Nice! Gotta love a money saver! Erm I've not actually thought about it much, I'm definitely getting kill zone, battlefield 4, and Ghosts (as a lot of my personal friends will have that) not to sure on nfs not keen on them games I find them too repetitive, knack Id have to have a hands on to judge if it'd be worth a purchase.

Atm just Killzone, am very hesitant on both Ghosts & BF4.
Will mess around with the free games from the instant collection along with the playroom.

Just read the Ghost review - same as previous years doesn't really inspire a great deal of confidence and BF4 seems a bit hit or miss.
Might just hang on with what I got and wait to hear on how others are getting on.
11-05-2013, 05:05 PM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
Atm just Killzone, am very hesitant on both Ghosts & BF4.
Will mess around with the free games from the instant collection along with the playroom.

Just read the Ghost review - same as previous years doesn't really inspire a great deal of confidence and BF4 seems a bit hit or miss.
Might just hang on with what I got and wait to hear on how others are getting on.

I'll choose battlefield over cod any day! Cod is just repackaged crap people believe it'll be better but they're deluded.

Battlefield is similar but at least it's a lot more different and isn't the same stuff every time you play.

Yeah I'll be using the igc with ps+ all the time too and I'll give playroom a good, can't be hard to get that 100% surely haha.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
11-21-2013, 06:38 PM #16
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
I'd get Watch Dogs, looks amazing. But that's just my opinion. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo