10-17-2013, 01:23 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I previously had killzone shadow fall on preorder but I have been offered to swap my bundle to the mega bundle (it has kill lzone, a extra pad and a camera bundled with it), which I took up and swapped.

I also traded all my ps3 games in not too long ago and have around £210 left on my game gift card.

So far I've decided I want to get battlefield 4 and assassins creed as well but not sure on what other 2 games I should get.

What would you recommend and why?
10-17-2013, 09:07 PM #2
TheGreatestSyn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xLew
I previously had killzone shadow fall on preorder but I have been offered to swap my bundle to the mega bundle (it has kill lzone, a extra pad and a camera bundled with it), which I took up and swapped.

I also traded all my ps3 games in not too long ago and have around £210 left on my game gift card.

So far I've decided I want to get battlefield 4 and assassins creed as well but not sure on what other 2 games I should get.

Dying Light (out tbc) loved the look from the gameplay trailer and was a big fan of previous games made by the same developers (dead island)
elder scrolls online just because it looks awesome and i loved oblivion and skyrim :P

The following user thanked TheGreatestSyn for this useful post:

xLew--
10-17-2013, 09:53 PM #3
Get COD Ghosts doesn't look too bad, worth getting.

The following 3 users say thank you to Inferno_Ace for this useful post:

DonGiuliiano, TheGreatestSyn, xLew--
10-17-2013, 10:05 PM #4
Richard.
Won't be active..
I previously had killzone shadow fall on preorder but I have been offered to swap my bundle to the mega bundle (it has kill lzone, a extra pad and a camera bundled with it), which I took up and swapped.

Honestly, I would try and choose closer to the time, looks like a few games are getting delayed at the moment. Honestly though, not sure when "The Division" is out but that looks pretty good. I guess you're wanting release date titles though.

Not sure if you're into car games or even if the new need for speed will be any decent, might be worth a shot?
Maybe Fifa 14?

It seems the better games aren't being released on release date otherwise I could of mentioned a few others.

Good luck Lew!

The following 2 users say thank you to Richard. for this useful post:

jedt, xLew--
10-17-2013, 10:13 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
think i may save it then, but money burns a hole in my pocket lol

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

iFruit
10-18-2013, 06:56 AM #6
I'm getting Assassin's Creed 4, Minecraft and FIFA 14 Smile
10-18-2013, 07:31 AM #7
Fox243
[b]Elite Founder[/b]
Ghosts isn't worth it.
10-18-2013, 11:16 AM #8
LightModz
League Champion

im going to be getting the mega bundle, i will be getting these games aswel though Smile

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Blacklight: Retribution
Call of Duty: Ghosts
DC Universe
Killzone: Shadow Fall (Mega Bundle)
Knack
Need For Speed: Rivals
WarFrame

The following user thanked LightModz for this useful post:

xLew--
10-20-2013, 02:02 AM #9
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Dunno if I will get Battlefield 4 as we from south america have a shitty conection in comparison from the rest of the world, so if I will get angry I prefer because of being shot and loose my killstreak than for a shitty connection where I can't do anything.

Answering the topic, I will get:
Watch Dogs, The Crew, The Division, Black Flag, Dying Light and CoSad Awesome Ghosts.
10-21-2013, 10:51 AM #10
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
@ Lew - couldn't multi-quote so figured it being your thread would see this anyway.
You must be chuffed you got the opportunity to upgrade to the Mega bundle; where I pre-ordered they contacted the first x amount of people who pre-ordered giving the Mega bundle option then down the list for the PS4 with Shadow Fall - unfortunately I fell into the 2nd group so I'll be buying a 2nd controller & camera at retail price - jedt doesn't like paying retail!!! lol
Originally posted by Richard. View Post
Honestly, I would try and choose closer to the time, looks like a few games are getting delayed at the moment. Honestly though, not sure when "The Division" is out but that looks pretty good. I guess you're wanting release date titles though.

Not sure if you're into car games or even if the new need for speed will be any decent, might be worth a shot?
Maybe Fifa 14?

Sensible thinking mate, waiting closer to launch is the clever move.
Of launch titles only a few were built for PS4 - Killzone being the highest profile.
Although I'm a fan of the NFS series, to me Rivals just seems like a glossier version of the PS3 model, same can be said for CoD Ghosts, fifa14, BF4 & AC4.

Might be best keeping a few quid for next year for Watch Dogs, the order, thief, driveclub etc
Still looking forward to launch though...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo