11-29-2013, 06:38 PM #1
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does anyone have any idea where the serial number is on the ps4. i cant find it anywhere and i need it to register my ps4 for its 1 year warranty. ive checked on the box and under neath the console.
12-28-2013, 04:14 PM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
went to do this myself but couldnt find the serial so i left it, would be good if someone knew.. ill have a look later and see what i can find
12-28-2013, 09:27 PM #12
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xLew
went to do this myself but couldnt find the serial so i left it, would be good if someone knew.. ill have a look later and see what i can find

Originally posted by gargon View Post
Hi guys,

Did we ever resolve this problem because I'm having exactly the same issue as the OP? I bought a UK console from Very recently. I have the sticker on the box as shown here:

You must login or register to view this content.

minus the Serial Number part at the bottom! I looked on the bottom of the console and can see the barcode but the serial number below it is like 1 digit too long to register it at sony.co.uk. Very frustrating and I really want to register this console. Has anyone solved this and or/had a similar problem themselves? Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

oh sorry guys. i forgot to update this

you remove the 03 from the begining of the serial number below the barcode.

for example this is your serial number 03-26478392-3647921

you enter this 26478392-3647921.

you have to remove the 03-
Last edited by whyyoumad ; 12-28-2013 at 09:37 PM. Reason: forgot to quote

The following user thanked whyyoumad for this useful post:

Swifter
12-29-2013, 12:54 AM #13
Default Avatar
gargon
Originally posted by whyyoumad View Post
oh sorry guys. i forgot to update this

you remove the 03 from the begining of the serial number below the barcode.

for example this is your serial number 03-26478392-3647921

you enter this 26478392-3647921.

you have to remove the 03-

Excellent!

I'll try that then. Can you confirm that this is correct? Have you successfully regged your console with this method? It's just that I don't want to make any mistakes that might make my registration invalid or anything. Either way, thanks a lot for all the help guys. Very fast and useful responses.

Thanks again
12-29-2013, 01:16 AM #14
whyyoumad
Bounty hunter
yes its correct.

i was told this by the playsation customer service and yes i did register mine and it worked

Originally posted by gargon View Post
Excellent!

I'll try that then. Can you confirm that this is correct? Have you successfully regged your console with this method? It's just that I don't want to make any mistakes that might make my registration invalid or anything. Either way, thanks a lot for all the help guys. Very fast and useful responses.

Thanks again
12-29-2013, 02:03 AM #15
Default Avatar
gargon
No problem then, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo